The Tantrumdin

Akak_
Pit Knight
109 | 0
u can have it for free, whoever was the question starter,
and let it be self advertizing in some way - i dont care about how ppl see it, its enough for me to know that its a good tip
this question is closed for me, will let you have the last word, lol
Jackal
Cultist
24 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have tried to kill bracy last few days and no luck. I'm already run to him over 40 games and every single time he have magic resist. Why he never spawns without it. Even try now a few times with phase bomb rw boot and those don't cast often but even when it does it makes no difference. Sometime I damage him but usually he heals afterwards. Not once have I damage more than 10-15% of his bar. Even on hatred I can't kill. I don't know how you kill him but mindflay has been useless when I try. I even use shamanka and use exlier for buff. Sucks becasue it took 2 days between trying to farm shrine and trade for them because drop rate so low and when they do its never the one needs.
skelos1
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
What's the damage/-light res on your mightflay? I just killed him the other day with magic resist. It took a long for him to drop his light immune but when he did he took quite a bit of dmg.
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
If someone need this peace of laggy shit pm me.
► Show Spoiler
-----
Thunder Beetle
56 | 1
dioogo wrote:Is this even possible to have that bow, omfg I've tried more than 4k times to craft this. Seriously guys, am I doing wrong or what? Over 4k times, i'm using Fascinanting Shrine to +Fire dmg, but so far I'm getting "arrow" or "tantrun", but never both. Does anyone have any tips ?

Pray to RNG gods and try 4k more times
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
dioogo wrote:Is this even possible to have that bow, omfg I've tried more than 4k times to craft this. Seriously guys, am I doing wrong or what? Over 4k times, i'm using Fascinanting Shrine to +Fire dmg, but so far I'm getting "arrow" or "tantrun", but never both. Does anyone have any tips ?

I've heard that the flamefront proc you can get on the bow works quite well with tantrumdin, give that a try if you ever get it to roll with tantrum.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Hello all. Im just wondering if theres anything im missing here, but im trying to farm unformed land so i can get my chest piece and im dieing constantly. I currently have full early game gear fully mo'd and socketed and the unique amulet with hive on it. Any tips would be appreciated! TIA

Edit: Im kinda getting the hang of it now. Summoning max scourges and DA on top of elementals to attack seems to work. Now I have a question about the skulls. Are they rarer than than the element stones or am I just unlucky?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Hello all. Im just wondering if theres anything im missing here, but im trying to farm unformed land so i can get my chest piece and im dieing constantly. I currently have full early game gear fully mo'd and socketed and the unique amulet with hive on it. Any tips would be appreciated! TIA

Edit: Im kinda getting the hang of it now. Summoning max scourges and DA on top of elementals to attack seems to work. Now I have a question about the skulls. Are they rarer than than the element stones or am I just unlucky?

Generally, sk1 is more rare to drop than stones, but it's all RNG. I've had 6 sk1 in one run and then none for four full clears.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
One additional question. When doing the unformed land, does minion resistances help? Or do they fall under the same boat? I am having a hell of a time getting fire runes to make my chest piece.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:One additional question. When doing the unformed land, does minion resistances help? Or do they fall under the same boat? I am having a hell of a time getting fire runes to make my chest piece.

Elementals in the Unformed Land pierce 1000 of your resistances. Stacking resists is useless.