Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Feeles wrote:Thanks. Anyway very good build. I'm noob and i'm getting good charm with this build.

For fauztinville i don't respec, i'm using bloodmage and funeral pyre and i'm doing good as long as i don't Rush :)

Glad to hear it. The only real issue with Fauzt as totem nec is dealing with the Neon Fiends because they're light/fire/cold immune, so unless you wanna sit and wait for your graveyard (or merc's graveyard in your case) to kill them, it can become frustrating. But glad to hear you're doing well with it.

I'll be updating the guide with MXL17 hopefully sometime early ladder.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
Feeles wrote:Thanks. Anyway very good build. I'm noob and i'm getting good charm with this build.

For fauztinville i don't respec, i'm using bloodmage and funeral pyre and i'm doing good as long as i don't Rush :)

Glad to hear it. The only real issue with Fauzt as totem nec is dealing with the Neon Fiends because they're light/fire/cold immune, so unless you wanna sit and wait for your graveyard (or merc's graveyard in your case) to kill them, it can become frustrating. But glad to hear you're doing well with it.

Well, they are not much of a problem. I just need to focus on killing necrobot asap, rest is not a problem, melt down fast. idk maybe is because merc got -150% fire resist by gear, add jinn aura... guess it bypass fire immunity? if its not like this idk how, but neon fiends are not a problem
ApolloNine
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Feeles wrote:
L H wrote:

Well, they are not much of a problem. I just need to focus on killing necrobot asap, rest is not a problem, melt down fast. idk maybe is because merc got -150% fire resist by gear, add jinn aura... guess it bypass fire immunity? if its not like this idk how, but neon fiends are not a problem

There is no issue with fautz. You need to roll yourself a devouring cloud amulet and some rings to go along with it. You can also craft gloves with the oskill. I can't believe Lucas made a guide and didn't even discuss the possibility of a necro. Stop sticking to the skills you are given.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Devouring cloud was listed in the options.
ApolloNine
Bone Archer
77 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
L H wrote:Devouring cloud was listed in the options.

Yes. Which is why I'm questioning why you didn't even think of mentioning it. You just basically told the dude there is no option as totem.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"Can be frustrating" is not the same as "can't be done"
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
ApolloNine wrote:
Feeles wrote:
L H wrote:

There is no issue with fautz. You need to roll yourself a devouring cloud amulet and some rings to go along with it. You can also craft gloves with the oskill. I can't believe Lucas made a guide and didn't even discuss the possibility of a necro. Stop sticking to the skills you are given.

Who the shit is lucas?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Goodkidscc wrote:Who the shit is lucas?

<---
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
L H wrote:
Goodkidscc wrote:Who the shit is lucas?

<---

I have to wait 6 hours and 31 minutes until I can like another comment. I wish the delay was shorter.
Feeles
Abomination
155 | 5
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Can I have some more hints about triune? i really can't do this... in 6 hours i was able to reduce half life... and the he gained 1/4 life back, coming back at 3/4 life... and i was not using shadows as you said. Also it may be useful to mention in the build (for noobs like me) that if you die you need to unequip and reequip the tome of possession because when you die the aura goes off... or this is only for those who use the book and without it is not an issue?