Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
ChuckNoRis wrote:and what if the release date that will be announced will be 24 december ?? :)))

what of it?
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I'm still waiting for Marco's "APRIL FOOLS!"

Btw Marco: How evil can you be? Now you hyped everyone soooo much. Damnit. If I didn't know you'll announce the release date in about 2 days I wouldn't be as hyped! :lol:
Alsu_5
Vampiress
36 | 1
Rishab wrote:
You can still play ur sp chars if u play with older patch, but not with latest patch

Ok, professor, thanks.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Alsu_5 wrote:
Rishab wrote:
You can still play ur sp chars if u play with older patch, but not with latest patch

Ok, professor, thanks.

And dont u forget it! :mrgreen: (-:
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Twisted
Skeleton
3 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I really haven't used these forums before.. But here goes a tiny bit of a thank you to all of you guys!

I've been playing Median on/off for many many years now.. I actually never thought SIGMA would arrive, but stumbled upon this post just a few days ago. I must admit it is one of the greatest gaming news i have seen in a long-long time.. Diablo series have always been with me, ever since my childhood and there is nothing that can replace it.. I've had a lot of fun both in single-player, but also on realms as the community here is absolutely amazing! Looking forward to seeing all of you online again, and test out all the new stuff that is going to be added. - I could make this speech way longer but there is really not point.. Just.. Thank you.. ALL of you.. Players as well as developers! If there is ever anything i can help with, just gimme a shout <3

- Twisted.
greenfever
Dark Huntress
11 | 3
I switched over to this after about 8 years of classic hardcore. This mod puts LoD to shame with all of it's overpowered runewords that made everyone play more or less the same! This mod breathed new life into the game, that for me, diablo III could never hope to best. Super hyped about the patch and I've already got all my friends, who aren't diablo-savy, to try this in a week! The hardest thing now is not refreshing this page 20 times a day :(
Regenesis
Destroyer
7 | 0
greenfever wrote:I switched over to this after about 8 years of classic hardcore. This mod puts LoD to shame with all of it's overpowered runewords that made everyone play more or less the same! This mod breathed new life into the game, that for me, diablo III could never hope to best. Super hyped about the patch and I've already got all my friends, who aren't diablo-savy, to try this in a week! The hardest thing now is not refreshing this page 20 times a day :(

I think I'm closer to refreshing 20 times an hour ;)
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Rishab wrote:old chars wont run, u cant xfer anything from old patchs to m2017 (chars/items/gold etc).

its a "wipe", thats what a wipe means..

Forgive me if I sound redundant or ignorant, but if I understand correctly, we will get a wipe for the median 2017 core update, and we get another wipe for median sigma? Or will 2017 and sigma share the same core?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wulf wrote:
Rishab wrote:old chars wont run, u cant xfer anything from old patchs to m2017 (chars/items/gold etc).

its a "wipe", thats what a wipe means..

Forgive me if I sound redundant or ignorant, but if I understand correctly, we will get a wipe for the median 2017 core update, and we get another wipe for median sigma? Or will 2017 and sigma share the same core?

Both have its own core.
So we'll get 2 wipes
Edited by HechtHeftig 6 years.
snuden42
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ehm no.. i believe the core of 2017 is the sigma core