Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TheUnderling wrote:It's possible, but that's not the problem. His nagi has slow, max dmg, shunpo, and spike nova proc, all of which are listed as suffixes on the docs.

Max damage was orbed. It was a lvl 66 Nagi that double mo'd (+2 put it at 68), leaving me with 52 lvl space to orb with.
Aslaii
Prowler
19 | 0
May I ask where did you often get the Naginata(Sacred) ? I've been in whole dest map from act 1 to act 5 and I can't seem to find it.
Also what is %FHR means?
Also, If you can you please rate the uberquests from easy to hardest and some advice? I have like 3 charms

Thanks !
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Aslaii wrote:May I ask where did you often get the Naginata(Sacred) ? I've been in whole dest map from act 1 to act 5 and I can't seem to find it.
Also what is %FHR means?

Thanks !

Duncraig have a sacred bias so u have a better chance of finding a sacred nagi in there, in case u r not strong enough yet to do dunc, u can try cow runs to try and find a sacred nagi, its a random drop so it can drop anywhere but having a bias helps.

%FHR = %Faster Hit Recovery
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Aslaii wrote:May I ask where did you often get the Naginata(Sacred) ? I've been in whole dest map from act 1 to act 5 and I can't seem to find it.
Also what is %FHR means?
Also, If you can you please rate the uberquests from easy to hardest and some advice? I have like 3 charms

Thanks !

I'm not gonna rate the uber quests because it's just a mini guide, not meant to lead you through the entire content. It's just a different option for farming big places like fauztinville, Tran, Duncraig, and cows.

If you need to collect charms, this is not a good build to do so. Check Nitz's guide for lasersin or make a broadside/atmg sin.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
@Lhawkins1 would a crafted naginata +10 skills with shunpo better than the SSSU naginata? Superbeast morph is great but the FHR penalty is killing me. :/
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
xeimaster08 wrote:@Lhawkins1 would a crafted naginata +10 skills with shunpo better than the SSSU naginata? Superbeast morph is great but the FHR penalty is killing me. :/

Yes, I don't even slightly recommend using
Hovering Dame
. The damage output is terrible, no procs, and crafted weapon can get far better stats, damage, and boosts. Use the craft.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
LHawkins1 wrote:
xeimaster08 wrote:@Lhawkins1 would a crafted naginata +10 skills with shunpo better than the SSSU naginata? Superbeast morph is great but the FHR penalty is killing me. :/

Yes, I don't even slightly recommend using
Hovering Dame
. The damage output is terrible, no procs, and crafted weapon can get far better stats, damage, and boosts. Use the craft.

A'right thanks man! :flip:
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Newb question, and im sorry if its been answered already, but what is the best way to gear/mo/socket for level challenge 1? My damage is perfect to kill amazons, but im lacking in the survivability department. defense is low and leach is low. I just die way too fast. Thanks in advance!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ntf1015 wrote:Newb question, and im sorry if its been answered already, but what is the best way to gear/mo/socket for level challenge 1? My damage is perfect to kill amazons, but im lacking in the survivability department. defense is low and leach is low. I just die way too fast. Thanks in advance!

Honestly, the easiest recommendation is just to hire an act 3 bloodmage or abjurer.

Honorific short sword: 90% FCR, rest (up to his level) spell damage (fire or light depending on which you choose)
Armor:
Lumen Arcana
Lumen Arcana
Body Armors

'Ith'
Runeword Level: 18
+1 to All Skills
-(3 to 8)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(3 to 8)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(3 to 8)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(3 to 8)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(25 to 50)% Enhanced Defense
+2 to Light Radius

Everything else honorifics as well, make sure you orb enough -% enemy resist to whichever element you choose, the rest can be spell damage for that element. Then just kinda stay near him. Run around to dodge arrows. He will basically clear the entire thing for you pretty quickly
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
That did the trick. Thank you!