Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
User avatar
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
2905 | 52
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
adamo68 wrote:How do yall avoid burn out in MXL?
i play some builds that are not mainstream just for the fun and diversity . if that doesn't keep me entertained ,i go play some dota2 or something else until a new patch comes out . i haven't played any Sigma since about 3 weeks ago .
User avatar
adamo68
Balrog
136 | 53
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:
adamo68 wrote:How do yall avoid burn out in MXL?
i play some builds that are not mainstream just for the fun and diversity . if that doesn't keep me entertained ,i go play some dota2 or something else until a new patch comes out . i haven't played any Sigma since about 3 weeks ago .


Ya, I took a break. Then made a new character. Probably stepping away will be the best.
User avatar
Johnny Impak
Azure Drake
168 | 4
I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I remember when pouncezon was clearing Duncraig ( which was rated impossible) almost naked. Those days were simple.
Melatonina
Pit Knight
103 | -1
Johnny Impak wrote:I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I remember when pouncezon was clearing Duncraig ( which was rated impossible) almost naked. Those days were simple.


I also suggested longer seasons due to the ridiculous amount of time and grind needed to be a little close to "endgame" gear.

Got replied that shorter seasons are good because more updates (??) and that it makes more people to come play this mod.

Not sure where that logic comes from lmao
Istaryu
Core Lord
392 | -7
Melatonina wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I remember when pouncezon was clearing Duncraig ( which was rated impossible) almost naked. Those days were simple.


I also suggested longer seasons due to the ridiculous amount of time and grind needed to be a little close to "endgame" gear.

Got replied that shorter seasons are good because more updates (??) and that it makes more people to come play this mod.

Not sure where that logic comes from lmao


Go play SP then, or non-ladder.
Melatonina
Pit Knight
103 | -1
Istaryu wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:I play a couple hours on weekends. What sucks is that most of the time I don’t have time to reach end game before a new patch with a new revamped hero skill tree is out.

I remember when pouncezon was clearing Duncraig ( which was rated impossible) almost naked. Those days were simple.


I also suggested longer seasons due to the ridiculous amount of time and grind needed to be a little close to "endgame" gear.

Got replied that shorter seasons are good because more updates (??) and that it makes more people to come play this mod.

Not sure where that logic comes from lmao


Go play SP then, or non-ladder.


SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol
User avatar
Helzopro
Heretic
438 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Melatonina wrote:SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol

you dont have to play ladder if you want to play with friends :coolstorybob:
Melatonina
Pit Knight
103 | -1
Helzopro wrote:
Melatonina wrote:SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol

you dont have to play ladder if you want to play with friends :coolstorybob:


Sure, but almost nobody is playing NL and thats a fact bro
User avatar
Helzopro
Heretic
438 | 24
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Melatonina wrote:
Helzopro wrote:
Melatonina wrote:SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol

you dont have to play ladder if you want to play with friends :coolstorybob:


Sure, but almost nobody is playing NL and thats a fact bro

noone plays ladder after a month anyway, making the ladder last longer wont improve anything :wall:
Melatonina
Pit Knight
103 | -1
Helzopro wrote:
Melatonina wrote:
Helzopro wrote:
Melatonina wrote:SP is nice because self-p8. But I like to play with friends too. Wish ladder seasons would not exist lol

you dont have to play ladder if you want to play with friends :coolstorybob:


Sure, but almost nobody is playing NL and thats a fact bro

noone plays ladder after a month anyway, making the ladder last longer wont improve anything :wall:


where do they play then ?

Getting great endgame gear in median takes a lot more time than it gets on d2, ladder seasons there are like 6 months ? (-:

Also, not everyone can play 12h/day