What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
cowking
Son of Lucion
701 | 71
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sword Art Online - juvenile tripe with unbearable main characters. Would PK both of them just to make the pain stop.

Sword Art Online: Alicization - actually juveline tripe but still found it entertaining, good anime to watch brains offline if you can disregard some dialogue and pretend it never happened.

Trigun - stopped watching in the second last episode, like holy shit how bad is that? There's not even a suitably negative word for it. Quite likely the worst anime I've ever watched, I don't even wanna talk about it. Don't believe any "it'll get better"... it doesn't.

Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - shows a glimpse of promise in the first episode but then pulls a goblin slayer by being an utterly generic-generic yawnime that you worried it was going to be. Could have been a nice gorey dark cartoon monster bloodbath anime that's ridiculous in a good way with awesome OST blasting in the background (like an actually good version of black lagoon which sucked btw) but no. Like... main character goes to school and they talk about japanese activity clubs. Yeah.

Yakusoku no Neverland - actually pretty good despite gaping plot holes. As long as you're not autistic I can recommended it despite throwing horrible premise flashbacks to that horrible anime which shall not be named (cause I forgot it's name... that bad).
Jaedong
Detonator
768 | 52
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Finished steins gate

I guess i can understand the animes popularity now, starts of weird with random crap happening like episodes of family guy but becomes better snd more serious into the series
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2302 | 296
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Dororo. Just pure joy for me. No kamehames, no ridicolous power ups, nova bombs and such. Yes, there are things like demons, but when you cut them with sword - they die. Simple things - good things. Anyone watched the original version from 1969 and can compare ?
Jaedong
Detonator
768 | 52
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
not sure why but i dont enjoy dororo at all
Jaedong
Detonator
768 | 52
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
karakuri circus
Starts out as some random nomie kids snime, but gets really good the more episodes you get into and develops an intresting story, good shit im happy i found it and will continue following it