Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Newbie Friendly build)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Tkorpi
Edyrem
833 | 37
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Raigntk wrote:How does this build deal with mana consumption? I'm using a mount arreat variant build and it just eats mana like crazy. is this just because I don't have a lot of charms yet?

charms give you some overall mana and some mana steal so they help you but you need some other mana source aswell. something like mana on attack or mana per kill.
servachuels
Skeleton
2 | 0
Farmed 9 charms, 700k def in bear stance, 200fhr, 40% ll, 30% dr ontop of bearstance phsy DR, 8k health

still feel like im made of paper. Mobs have a 5% chance to hit me but still seem to constantly hit me and all resist capped, act 4 destruction was a real struggle, tried azmodan and couldn't even make it to him. Where is this easy midgame? Tried to farm k3k and die within 15 seconds to the skeletons before I can even kill 1 lamp.
Gekko64
Astral Guardian
1925 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are you running or walking? defence is zero while running
servachuels
Skeleton
2 | 0
walking ofc, you don't make it to the end of the game running no matter what as a melee
NandieeHU
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Someone can help me what I have to improve on my iron s. barb? May be my skill setup is wrong?
https://youtu.be/mtpllXaOFsk EQ show at 1 min
Unda
Onyx Knight
628 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
NandieeHU wrote:Someone can help me what I have to improve on my iron s. barb? May be my skill setup is wrong?
https://youtu.be/mtpllXaOFsk EQ show at 1 min

Why not using mercenary? They are no longer bugged after dying.
NandieeHU
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which merc is recomenneded for this build? I did not play 4 years ago :-]
Unda
Onyx Knight
628 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Akt 2 Shapeshifter or Akt 5 Barbarian seems natural choice but each type of mercenaries got its use with decent gear if you go for specific area to farm.