Iron Spiral Barbarian Guide (Skill plan & Gearing section updated)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
985 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ezkie wrote:the one arail did where u get all charm on t6 gear any diff?


This build is not based on T6 gear like Aerial's guide is. This build will is more focused on building 1 single skill set and solving every obstacle with that. so no skill swapping as much as on aerial's guide but aerial's guide is more accurate on killing uberbosses tho :)
ezkie
Invader
9 | 0
well i am uesing both of ya guilde lol
SinClaire
Cultist
20 | 0
5. Astrogha: Stack lightning damage and light -resi and use stormblast on astrogha alongside with bear stance


What sources of lightning damage are you referring to?
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
985 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SinClaire wrote:
5. Astrogha: Stack lightning damage and light -resi and use stormblast on astrogha alongside with bear stance


What sources of lightning damage are you referring to?


Stormblast max, deadalus max, and - enemy lightning resistance on gear.
SinClaire
Cultist
20 | 0
Tkorpi wrote:
SinClaire wrote:
5. Astrogha: Stack lightning damage and light -resi and use stormblast on astrogha alongside with bear stance


What sources of lightning damage are you referring to?


Stormblast max, deadalus max, and - enemy lightning resistance on gear.


I see, thanks. I thought there was another easy go-to lightning damage source. Seems like there's just the old-fashioned way.

Also, I don't think stormblast gives lightning damage? Does it give static lightning damage with hard points? (I only have it at base level 1)
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
985 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
SinClaire wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
SinClaire wrote:
5. Astrogha: Stack lightning damage and light -resi and use stormblast on astrogha alongside with bear stance


What sources of lightning damage are you referring to?


Stormblast max, deadalus max, and - enemy lightning resistance on gear.


I see, thanks. I thought there was another easy go-to lightning damage source. Seems like there's just the old-fashioned way.

Also, I don't think stormblast gives lightning damage? Does it give static lightning damage with hard points? (I only have it at base level 1)


no it just converts your weapon damage to 100% lightning damage and also gives AR per base level. you still want pretty high AR to hit astro :)
Momboman
Imp
4 | 0
Does iron spiral still work really well or is it best to switch the sword to an axe for Deathgaze? Not much else changes I assume.
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
985 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Momboman wrote:Does iron spiral still work really well or is it best to switch the sword to an axe for Deathgaze? Not much else changes I assume.


iron spiral still works almost as good as deathgaze. :)
User avatar
Aero
Madawc
6840 | 228
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I would argue that because axes have better available items, but it's working fine. I've been running pure lion stance with spiral and its fine.
User avatar
Tkorpi
Fireblood
985 | 40
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Aero wrote:I would argue that because axes have better available items, but it's working fine. I've been running pure lion stance with spiral and its fine.


that is why i said almost as good. both works just fine but as you said there is much better options for axes and itemization on deathgaze build for sure. :)