The Thornwarden

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Karsa
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hey all.

Quick question. Wondering about the changes to goodberry > symbiosis. I just started this build the other day as my first toon on SW. Is this still useful? Not really sure what's changed and if it's still worth taking.

Also, am I right in thinking thorn strike is a 1 point wonder? Doesn't really say anywhere that I can see In the main guide, but the skill itself doesn't seem to add much
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1588 | 164
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Goodberry and Lifeshield were combined. You can get up to 20% avoid with Symbiosis + Elvensong, it takes 30pts but thats what I've been doing instead of dumping points into Idol of Scosglen. Thorn Strike is just 1 pt unless you wanna stack damage for bosses (like Astrogha).
Karsa
Skeleton
2 | 0
Fumbles wrote:Goodberry and Lifeshield were combined. You can get up to 20% avoid with Symbiosis + Elvensong, it takes 30pts but thats what I've been doing instead of dumping points into Idol of Scosglen. Thorn Strike is just 1 pt unless you wanna stack damage for bosses (like Astrogha).

Perfect, just to clarify, elven song summons elves and charms monsters right? Or are we using it for its passive bonus?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1588 | 164
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Its for the avoid synergy through Symbiosis. Make sure you have 4 points in Symbiosis for 100% effectiveness.