Anonymous: wrote:Question for experts - /players 127 - some mods have it. Is it really working and gives "super good" xp and drops ?
This information is relevant for 1.13c cLoD version, mod creators could change following formulas to anything else.
- 2 to 8: +50% more hp per phantom player;
- above 8: +(val - 2)*50% more hp per phantom player.
- 2 to 8: +50% more experience per phantom player;
- above 8: +(val + 26)*10% more experience per phantom player.
Damage, ToHit chance, Effect durationThese stats are affected on the Hell difficulty only.
- 2 to 8: +6.25% stat increase per phantom player;
- above 8: +(val - 2)*6.25% stat increase per phantom player.
ToHit chance is a monster attack rating.
Damage includes physical, magical, elemental and poison raw damage (not from the skills).
Effect duration includes chill effect, poison length, burn length, stun duration (again not from the skills).
- 2 to 8: +50% to damage divisor per phantom player;
- above 8: +(val - 2)*50% to damage divisor per phantom player.
So higher players values render CB
pretty much useless.
Drop quality was never(?) affected by this setting, it only changes the nodrop chance.NDMod = [ProbSum / (1 / (NoDrop / (NoDrop + ProbSum)) ^ N - 1)]
where N = [(PartiedPlayers + TotalPlayers) / 2]
So if some item has a chance to drop equal to 10% (ProbSum = 10
and NoDrop = 90
) and you decided to use players 64
for some reason, you'll get the following expression:PartiedPlayers = 1
that one person is your character,TotalPlayers = 64
every character including phantom players,
would be equal to 32
after the substitution.
And finally expression would be equal to:NDMod = [10 / (1 / (90 / (90 + 10)) ^ 32 - 1)] = 0
Although the base chance was only 10%
, after applying players it became 100%
chance was completely eliminated from the equation to be more precise).
Edit: Fixed players count calculation formula for N
, the real expression still takes into account a few more factors.
Edit2: Added missing stats which I mistakenly assumed was not affected by the players command, let me know if you have any additional information.