Overleveling Challenge

Discuss Median XL!
Bobditlane
Imp
5 | 0
Hello everyone

I'm discovering and enjoying Median a lot, very good job there ; i was mesmerize by the endless mobs slauthering and when rushing to act 3 i leveled pass the 90 lvl limit for the Level 2 challenge .

I have read the documentation and stuff , so i'm 99% sure i 'm fucked ( playing on Sin servers ) . But for the 1 % of incertitude :

Am i really :cry: ? I have to reveld another char to get the charm ? And if i'm not doing this , is it that bad ? i checked the charm you get , it s very cool but can live without it . But is it mandatory to get the next upgrade when doing the next challenge ?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

The Sad mindless Summoner Nec
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1770 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You can get the class charm from K3K in hatred difficulty, and give it alongside a jewel to a level 1 necromancer and cube it to fulfill the first challenge, the ennead challenge. Then you can give it back to your main char, and finish the level challenge 2. You're still level 90. So you might be able to do it, if you just rush without killing the enemy mobs.
Bobditlane
Imp
5 | 0
I'm actually lvl 93 so i guess i'm doomed to lvled another char .

This charm is it mandatory for the next improve ?

Anyway thanks for answering.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1770 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
It's not mandatory, but it sure is freaking important. It unlocks both your ennead and your blackroad challenge skills, adds +3 to all skills and +2 to maximum skill levels when fully upgraded among other stats. So yes, you probably don't want to miss out on those bonuses.
Bobditlane
Imp
5 | 0
I mean the challenge where u ve got to kill the Death projector, i understand that u ve got to be 90 to cube it with your charm , i have my class charm , i did the enead challenge ( and was so excited i lvl till 93 :p before remembering about the swamp pit )
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1770 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
You're playing summoner right? Do you use frostclaw/fireheart totems? If you do, the damage those totems do increases by 50% if you make that challenge since you can summon 1 more totem. It'll definitely help with killing bosses in general. If you don't use them, you can skip that challenge.
Bobditlane
Imp
5 | 0
Yes i'm playing Summoner Minions/ totem , currently using Death/ Howling totem , looking for as mutch buff as possible,i think i ll try without it even if i loose the 10 % dmg minions and the +1 totem.

Thanks a lot for your answering . I was specially afraid of not being able to cube the next item challenge if i missed one.
Bobditlane
Imp
5 | 0
or not i ll maybe lvl another nec cause i think it's gonna make me mad:p
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2056 | 235
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Or look for normal games with low level necromancer in it. Join that game, offer your help with leveling in exchange of favor with lc2. You will rush him to nightmare, give him your class charm and perfect gems. He will do cubing while you do killing. Profit both.