Unhandled exception c000shit05 fck.

Discuss Median XL!
korkalon
Bone Archer
71 | 0
For over a year, many of my friends are trying to play in the median..such as I am into poverty.
Only a year ago, I did not have any problems until this slut appeared.
All topics and solutions do not help. On various compasses, I mark DIFFERENT.
I am begging someone to help, but it does not provide solutions that are on the forum because none work.
RequiemLux
Son of Lucion
719 | 93
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I wouldn't care too much about Median if a slut appeared and took all of my money leaving me into poverty. Anyway for the problems with Median you could start telling what problem are you experiencing and what OS you have.
madgod
Gravedigger
182 | 7
If you get a c0000005 error when clicking on "Multiplayer", add Diablo II to Windows DEP as an exception:
Open Explorer, right-click Computer, Advanced System Settings, Advanced tab, Settings in Performance section, Data Execution Prevention tab.
Choose Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select, Add, find Diablo II.exe and Game.exe, add them both and Apply after each. Restart your computer afterwards.
korkalon
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Already do this and still nothing. Windows 8 .
aahz
Demon
271 | 129
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
did you check/try everything relevant from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4420 ?
korkalon
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Yes i check and try everything
madgod
Gravedigger
182 | 7
Download teamviewer, go to the discord, and send one of the devs a message and ask f they would be willing to hop on your computer and resolve the issue. ONLY if you are comfortable with someone else being on your computer remotely. I had an issue with plugy not working and Quirinus hopped on remotely for about an hour, and one of the moderators Gavin hopped on for about 3 and eventually we figured the problem out. Just one potential solution for you, sometimes its easier for them to get hands-on than try to explain it.No one will force you to do this, they are usually willing, but only by your request.