Treewarden guide?

Discuss Median XL!
Rickjamesyies
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
I have been looking around for a little while, was looking into treewarden but didn't find much, anyone have some direction I could take a look at by chance? If so greatly appreciated.
fakme
Djinn
543 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
fakme
Djinn
543 | 9
Donated 25 times
Rickjamesyies
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Thanks for the reply, didnt know about the build compilation will have to take a look at both provided
trolley
Imp
5 | 0
The first one linked is a little out of date, check the last few pages of comments for extra info. The main differences I can see are, Chucks build uses Elfin Weapons and Wildfire. Fumbles recommends acid fiends. And some gear variations.

I'm playing Fumbles build, it works really well and i'm not having issues with early charm farming. Probably about 10 charms in and farming K3K with no problems (although thorn strike targeting on the totems seems odd, like it doesn't piece invulnerable skeletons in front of you). Azomodan's heart was by far the hardest yet, although i got the strategy down eventually. summon minions, kite invisible enemies, spam thorns, run and heal, repeat :)
Rickjamesyies
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
im just going to assume the info is on the last couple pages, will have to take a look at it, might start playing more tomorrow.
Knight_Saber
Thunder Beetle
53 | -1
Back in the day, 'Aegipan' or 'Shockwave' RW Treewardens were a lot of fun. I don't know if they are viable now.
fakme
Djinn
543 | 9
Donated 25 times
Yeah sorry, first one is outdated a bit but just read the last comments, basically use symbiosis with maxed elvensong, you will get 20% avoid! Rest you can decide to go for more CB (Elfin Weapons) or 5 sec timered Idol of Scosglen.
Knight_Saber
Thunder Beetle
53 | -1
If you have a Trollhammeran SSU maul, then Feral Strike/Ravage (Aegipan) Treewarden is rofl.
Thunderslam every 1.6 seconds is hilarious.