Level 98, not sure what to do

Discuss Median XL!
Glow-Worm
Stone Warrior
33 | -2
If you use T6 Featherclaw, Clawscratch, Jitans, Deadfall, Nymphs Grace, and Lionpaw boots, you won't need to summon acid fiends except for certain situations.

I like to MO my gear with %reanimate as skeleton just for portable meatshields. But that's just me personally.

Make sure to upgrade your weapon to a Xar RW dagger, Lo RW druid class specific druid helm, and you should be good to go until you find better SU items. In situations that you can't melt anything coming at you, use the stick-n-move strategy.
Battery
Cultist
23 | 1
Haven't have any luck with the Xar rune.

I'm using a crafted weapon. Do those have limited on ED? I rolled one with 200 ED, and additional ED orbs did nothing but increase the required level.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1966 | 142
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Battery wrote:Haven't have any luck with the Xar rune.

I'm using a crafted weapon. Do those have limited on ED? I rolled one with 200 ED, and additional ED orbs did nothing but increase the required level.

In case you don't know: You can downgrade runes.

ED is capped at 200%. But you can go beyond that.

In case of crafted weapons: If they already have 200 ED, that's it. You can only increase that further either with the right runes or with Perfect skulls.

As for the correct creation of rune words:

Get a superior sacred base item and reroll it as often as you need in order to get the highest possible damage. It can get up to 35% ED, but take a look at the damage/defense values to determine what's best. Sometimes a 20% ED roll can be better than a 35% ED roll because of the varying base values. Note though that if you have an eth item, that you shouldn't reroll it, since eth items have a 50% higher base damage/defense.

After that lucky it. If that didn't work, reroll it again and repeat that until you get the successful lucky upgrade for another 20% ED.

Then add as many mystic orbs as the RW allows. If you use a xis rune you shouldn't add any orbs unless you're level 125.

Then add the jewels and the rune (If you have an eth item, use 1 jewel with the indestructible modifier). The additional ED from the rw can surpass the cap of 200 ED as well. For example: If you have 130% ED already (55% from superior and lucky + 75% from orbs) and the runeword gives +180-200 ED, you'll reach somewhere around 310 - 330 ED on that weapon/armor. Reroll the rw by unsocketing it and putting it in the item again to get the highest possible ED value or other stats that you desire.
Battery
Cultist
23 | 1
@HechtHeftig thanks a lot for explaining the rune word creation. Does the same apply for shrine crafted items? Downgraded a rune to kar, then found 3 kar in the next 30 min.

Is fire set worth considering for late game? Wolf stance seems to give a ton of everything trap rat needs.