running median xl with other mods

Discuss Median XL!
rugal785
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi, I'm new here, I wonder if I can run the perfect drop inside Median xl without the game giving error?
Splargh
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
probably not
madgod
Monkey King
260 | 11
So far as i know you can do whatever the hell you want on SP, just dont post about it publicly and dont try to do it on realm.
Effective
Grubber
331 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
madgod wrote:So far as i know you can do whatever the hell you want on SP, just dont post about it publicly and dont try to do it on realm.

Wouldn't matter anyway. You can't do it on the server.

rugal785 wrote:Hi, I'm new here, I wonder if I can run the perfect drop inside Median xl without the game giving error?

If you mean on SP, and/or server, no. You would have to have the files extracted from the patch file and completely edit everything to make it work as a txt or pack it back into mpq form. As far as I'm aware you're not able to do this. Last time I tried was when Laz was modding and every mpq extractor I used failed/crashed when trying to get the files out to edit them. If you wanted to go true old school and try it you could easily do it with M08 but that was back when Laz had just started making Median.

As said this was probably easily 8+ years ago so my information is probably way off. I used to dabble in modding a long long time ago but only lasted about a year.