Full Screen Graphics Enhancement (Download on page 1)

Share your videos and screenshots
Losdrac
Fallen
1 | 0
vinciboyarcana wrote:I plan to propose this to Sir Whist and Sir Marco to implement this to Sigma :flip:

No thank you, it's fine to like something but don't force it on others.

They won't anyway. Median and Reshade are two different things they can't just take Reshade and add it to Sigma.
That's also why when you want to share a preset you just put the .ini file (not like you're doing), and people who want to use it need to DL the binary and shaders from Reshade's website.
lordnecro
Monkey King
293 | 2
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It's because on the reshade.me website, the .dll file doesn't work for Diablo II and the Reshade's website itself doesn't even support Diablo II or not included on the compatibility list, but I managed to make it work perfectly.

And don't worry this tool is Open Source:
Edited by lordnecro 3 months.
lordnecro
Monkey King
293 | 2
Common Guide Badge
See Page 1 for summary :D
Edited by lordnecro 3 months.
Sarcinda
Cultist
23 | 1
It's not a bad attempt. However, it is too blurry for me and I personally do not like it. Graphics have never been a deal breaker with me when it comes to games though. The interface overhaul is more than enough for Sigma imo.
Taem
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 45
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aero is just making observations that are clear to anyone looking at the still images. Having said that, I know how gfx can look different when moving so I reserve doubt until I see it with my own eyes; I like the color filters you've applied, however it's similar to with Glide is doing now, so without a supporting video, people have good reason to doubt this. The only video you uploaded looked like the very bottom of a garbage can after senior prom. Since you're not uploading your own videos, it leaves only the imagination. Are you sure Bandicam won't work on your laptop? I'll check it out myself in a bit, however please keep in mind the critics here have every right be critical because they haven't seen anything not already covered by Glide, and the motion blur in screenshot only mode looks like trash, but I'm certain it looks great while moving, so put some videos up for us to judge.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2577 | 183
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Honestly, things like motion blur, bloom and so on, are settings I usually turn off in any game, simply because I want to see everything clearly. So even if this is implemented, I‘d turn it all off anyway.
Taem
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 45
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If the OP can help me figure out how to fix this, I'll post a video of gameplay, otherwise, this is what I got...

As you can see, the gfx didn't come out very well on my computer using the OP's settings. To be fair, it generated an error log here:

EDIT: Just FYI, I found the setting giving my computer an error msg in the log, so I removed it from the config.ini from the lists at the top, and the function itself from the middle of the .ini file. The game doesn't give anymore errors, but it still looks just as bad.
iwansquall
Void Archon
874 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finally managed to make it work on my side, time to tweak with the setting.
I download the OP files, then have to reset D2SE to work (was using old aerial setting for bigger resolution in d2se)
To make the game work properly with the reshade, i had to hardcoded my directory for shader and texture in reshade.ini for it to work.

@Taem
Remove adaptive sharpen, Im get that effect with glide setting.
In fact, just remove all, then enable 1 by 1.
As long as you can access the shift + f2 menu, it is not that hard.

@OP
Way too many redundant you have done, usually I think people use only 1 mode for the graphic.
But anyway it was abit too much for my taste. Even with basic motion blur alone is enough for me.

I know you kinda frustrated that nobody paying attention, but to be honest this reshade is not something new.
Yes, you probably help some people to make it work properly with d2, but diablo2 not even using Directx9!

In the end, you pretty just sharing your setting for reshade, nothing more.
It is not something that sigma developer need to put in every sigma installation, it is optional.

For future step, im probably will try to rework with newer version reshade.
Let see if I could do toon shading with median, that would be fun lol
Taem
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 45
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nice. Too late to post a vid. One eye open. tl/dr looks really good, but not for everyone. I'll be using it from now on.
iwansquall
Void Archon
874 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yerp, Ok i managed to make it work for newer reshade version.
Forgot to add, that OP setting is seem ok but, seem like design for resolution bigger than 800x600 (glide setting for desktop)

1. Get reshade tool from the website
2. Install as usual, by finding the d2 folder. Set it OpenGL. Set shader / texture folder just in case (for ppl with d2se)
3. Open glide setting, I set to default, but I need the window size to be bigger.
4. Copy the opengl.dll from OP link (reshade's seem crash with pixel format missing etc)
5. Add / remove fx that you wanted (if you customize your own)
6. Reload the game, so reshade will remove all unused fx setting, making it faster to load next time.

EDITED

Played around with layer.fx, lol now I have d3 UI weeeeeeeeeee
Nah, it is just dumb overlay. Dont worry the graphic setting, i preferred high contrast with high saturation/ with slightly tinted colour.