Does it work windowed? If not, I don't see any point.
iwansquall wrote:Yerp, Ok i managed to make it work for newer reshade version.
Forgot to add, that OP setting is seem ok but, seem like design for resolution bigger than 800x600 (glide setting for desktop)
1. Get reshade tool from the website
2. Install as usual, by finding the d2 folder. Set it OpenGL. Set shader / texture folder just in case (for ppl with d2se)
3. Open glide setting, I set to default, but I need the window size to be bigger.
4. Copy the opengl.dll from OP link (reshade's seem crash with pixel format missing etc)
5. Add / remove fx that you wanted (if you customize your own)
6. Reload the game, so reshade will remove all unused fx setting, making it faster to load next time.
Played around with layer.fx, lol now I have d3 UI weeeeeeeeeee
Nah, it is just dumb overlay. Dont worry the graphic setting, i preferred high contrast with high saturation/ with slightly tinted colour.