Did I mess up the Ennead Challenge?

Discuss Median XL!
zeitzi
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi Guys,

been a quite reader for a longer time now, but i think i messed up greatly and it hurts :(

I finally hit lv 90, already beat that death projector thing, got my class charm and everything ...
And noticed that i did not upgrade it with the jewel before hitting lv 80 .. so basically i dont have access to one of the skills that will save the entire mid to end game play ..

is there any chance i could change my char back to lv 79 (median offline tools), upgrade class charm, put it in public treasure, restore old save, take the upgraded (ennead) Challenge charm out there and be happy? Or did I completely messed up my save? Been so overjoyed to finally hit 90 :D.

greetings from Berlin, and hoping you can help!
Milkakuh02
Jungle Hunter
29 | 6
Just create a new char, transfer the class charm to him, do the ennead challenge and transfer the item back to you main.
zeitzi
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did so ... 4 Pages of personal stash are gone whilst replicating my char and downleveling it to 79 ..
Could save a bit by putting stuff from personal stash to public, but 4 pages are still lost ..

but hey, got my charm now ^^
Nitz
Amazon Warrior
1691 | 48
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You don't need to downlevel or replicate your char. Make a new lvl 1 char, give him the charm and a jewel, do the cube and mule the charm back.
zeitzi
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ouch ... well, we all love to learn lessons, no?
thanks for ya'll help!
Bagboy_Brown
Grubber
304 | -18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
zeitzi wrote:I did so ... 4 Pages of personal stash are gone whilst replicating my char and downleveling it to 79 ..
Could save a bit by putting stuff from personal stash to public, but 4 pages are still lost ..

I guffawed as I thought "what???"
Bagboy_Brown
Grubber
304 | -18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Bagboy_Brown wrote:
zeitzi wrote:I did so ... 4 Pages of personal stash are gone whilst replicating my char and downleveling it to 79 ..

I guffawed as I thought "whyyy???"