Achilles - The True Path to Immortality - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
inori92
Pit Knight
100 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what is even happening

SirJean, I hope you understand mill3nia is correct as he was speaking in specific context and referring to endgame / SSU's

also your documentation quote is not entirely accurate either since items that have requirement or table placements as SSSU i.e. veil of steel lvlreq. 130 or the fabled Tyreal's Might, drop from fauzt which is an alvl 125 map

why are you getting passive aggressive to this gentleman who's contributing and helping thousands of people enjoy the game easier at no personal gain of his own?
SirJean
Rust Claw
88 | -3
You missed my point, if someone ask you where to farm for X and Y gear and you give them a partially true answer just because you are going to mostly right because you are specific on a few items not only it is still a partially true answer but you overshadowed the fact that that person doesn't know that SU/SSU/SSSU have diferent ilvl requirement to be farmed.

So to put it simply you gave them a decent answer for a very specific set of items and discarded the rest. I'm not trying to say you're a bad guy etc I'm simply trying to tell you that considering that you are the maker of this build you should consider that alot of people are going to see the information you put. There no evil intent beyond trying to fully answer someone question.
inori92
Pit Knight
100 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SirJean wrote:You missed my point, if someone ask you where to farm for X and Y gear and you give them a partially true answer just because you are going to mostly right because you are specific on a few items not only it is still a partially true answer but you overshadowed the fact that that person doesn't know that SU/SSU/SSSU have diferent ilvl requirement to be farmed.

So to put it simply you gave them a decent answer for a very specific set of items and discarded the rest. I'm not trying to say you're a bad guy etc I'm simply trying to tell you that considering that you are the maker of this build you should consider that alot of people are going to see the information you put. There no evil intent beyond trying to fully answer someone question.

mill3nia wrote:
Megatronic wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
Megatronic wrote:Hello. Is mid-game\end-game uniques can dropped in low lvl areas like k3k, or i need farm 120+ areas like teganze, duncraig etc?

most endgame uniques can only drop in 120+ areas

Ok, thanks. What place would be better for farming most end-game uniques? And what part ahk script i need only for buffing demiurge and sacred armor? The last one?

just read through script in note pad everything is commented. and I'd suggest duncraig.

i think you're trying to miss the point, at this point (lol)

you can assume midgame unique = SU and endgame unique = SSU just by the context of the question when it was asked

OP responds concisely and specifically recommends the map, also it's in the guide

either way, you try to be well spoken and you don't seem to bear ill will, so i just want to add that when you accused OP of basically spreading false/mis-information, you were being unnecessarily aggressive but you weren't 100% correct either, and it didn't look good based on the point you were trying to make.

carry on, great guide once again.
Tedddy
Bone Archer
74 | -1
am i not playing this right? Do i have a 4 second window to spam click demijurge or all my gear turns off?
mill3nia
Ice Clan
590 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Tedddy wrote:am i not playing this right? Do i have a 4 second window to spam click demijurge or all my gear turns off?

that is correct, it doesn't always immediately unequipp your gear but will usually if you are attacked. you shouldn't have to spam click though? make sure you are connected to a close by server, you may be dealing with high latency?
Tedddy
Bone Archer
74 | -1
mill3nia wrote:
Tedddy wrote:am i not playing this right? Do i have a 4 second window to spam click demijurge or all my gear turns off?

that is correct, it doesn't always immediately unequipp your gear but will usually if you are attacked. you shouldn't have to spam click though? make sure you are connected to a close by server, you may be dealing with high latency?

my demijurge lasts 20 seconds and the cooldown is 16 seconds so i need to refresh between every 16-20 seconds. This correct?
Muilpeer
Mangler
482 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A friend told me that there are other places that give better exp when grinding 115 > 120 such as red portals in A5 and Khalimgrad. What is everyones favorite place to level that part with the neutraldin? Because even though my neutraldin kills faster than my bloodzon in K3K, his exp gain is way lower somehow.
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Can anyone pls link ready script for demi and sacred armor buffing? I can't do a working script. Thanks.
Xtraordinary_U
Sasquatch
68 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Been leveling a new pally with this build. loving it! :mrgreen:

only level 75 or so. just realized I'm about 10levels behind in the areas I'm in.

where is best place to farm shrines to start crafting my mid game stuff?
mill3nia
Ice Clan
590 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Xtraordinary_U wrote:Been leveling a new pally with this build. loving it! :mrgreen:

only level 75 or so. just realized I'm about 10levels behind in the areas I'm in.

where is best place to farm shrines to start crafting my mid game stuff?

k3k is pretty good for shrine farming early on once you hit 115