Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
smartasss
Ice Clan
587 | 1
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sanya wrote:Still don't understand why you recommend using Spirit Walker for ENDGAME . When the damage gain from crafting is much higher . Maybe I don't understand something , then please tell me .

U can get good pr% from mana regen on rings and shit- saving points from Blessed life.
mortimer_85
Monkey King
283 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sanya wrote:Still don't understand why you recommend using Spirit Walker for ENDGAME . When the damage gain from crafting is much higher . Maybe I don't understand something , then please tell me .

For Damage calculation from Vessels there are 4 Multipliers to consider:

• the base damage of the vessel that increases with skill level (+2 from this Boots - what is BIS)
  • the modifier +yy% to physical/magical Spell Damage (35% from this boots - what is BIS, besides some UMO projects)
  • Synergy to Spell damage (50 to 100 EF from this boots is not super strong but capping synergy on this buils is easy anyways)
  • multiplier from the respective passive that scales with 6% per additional skill level (this boots give +2 skill - what is BIS)

SO you can see, that those Boots are ridicoulous for this build because all/class skill increases 2 out of those 4 multipliers and a third one is increased by the highest amount a non UMO project can offer.
Sanya
Harpylisk
1440 | 0
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mortimer_85 wrote:

For Damage calculation from Vessels there are 4 Multipliers to consider:

• the base damage of the vessel that increases with skill level (+2 from this Boots - what is BIS)
  • the modifier +yy% to physical/magical Spell Damage (35% from this boots - what is BIS, besides some UMO projects)
  • Synergy to Spell damage (50 to 100 EF from this boots is not super strong but capping synergy on this buils is easy anyways)
  • multiplier from the respective passive that scales with 6% per additional skill level (this boots give +2 skill - what is BIS)

SO you can see, that those Boots are ridicoulous for this build because all/class skill increases 2 out of those 4 multipliers and a third one is increased by the highest amount a non UMO project can offer.

Not bad, thanks for the information :clap:
tbone503
Monkey King
291 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So I got my Neutraldin Glottis to lvl 140 using this guide. Duncraig, Fauztinville, Bremmtown among most all areas are a breeze, running with MF at 222%. At this point I'm able to put 100% of stats into Vitality without issue and all gear is wearable before casting Demiurge which is nice as I don't worry much if it wears off for a bit. Thought I'd post my info in case it might help others with their build. This build is really fun and an excellent farmer.

The full breakdown:
NitemareBear
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I must be doing something wrong. I'm lvl 125 and have the Mid-game setup with dead lake's lady + vizjerei's neck and the rest crafted gear and I can't even clear Teganze let alone Fautzinville. I'm around 11k hp and my VoJ only does 11k-13k

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mordrid

I know the rings and weap are MO'd incorrectly; i respecced my warlock pally to this build.
Im_a_ninja
Ice Clan
581 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maybe stick to duncraic, k3k until fully sig buffed.. and a better roll on amulet will help
tbone503
Monkey King
291 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Teganze is actually more difficult for this build than Duncraig, Fauztinville and Bremmtown. You need higher elemental absorb for Teganze. When I go there I switch to Shadowmoon tier 4 shield. I think you'll definitely also want to be sure you're going with Oris' Herald for both the magic missile and the extra 15% physical resists it gives you. You're loosing bear stance from the shield change so you loose physical resists, making the Oris' more important. But like Im_a_ninja said, probably best to stick to Duncraig for now.

By the way, when you say you're only getting 11k-13k from VoJ is that before you buff with Demiurge or after?
NitemareBear
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thats dmg after I use Demiurge; granted I do not have the Bloodlust prebuff stick so im sure thats part of my lack of dmg; I just can't imagine my dmg going up THAT much just from bloodlust, I could be wrong though ofc. Appreciate the help guys. I really enjoy the build, I think I just had unrealistic expectations for content I could run at this point.
partial
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=HolyBalls

Aside from beefier Zod jewels, what should I be working towards?

a little under 10k VoJ damage