Summon Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Semigloss
Monkey King
291 | 8
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Notice that he has +52 levels worth of MOs, and has 4 filled sockets. Take those out, and your gloves aren't really that different. Don't be wowed by the amount of affix lines, because just +stats and +res make up 8 of them.
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
73 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:Notice that he has +52 levels worth of MOs, and has 4 filled sockets. Take those out, and your gloves aren't really that different. Don't be wowed by the amount of affix lines, because just +stats and +res make up 8 of them.

Yes, he inserted MO and Jewels.. :facepalm:

Sry, I was brain-afk
thismenu
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shamanic Trance doesn't seem to be working . I'm level 42 now, I have 7 points into it and I can still only have 2 of each spirit. 2 is what you get at level 1 for all the spirits, and my shamanic trance says +2 maximum spirits. If I did the math correctly, that should get me 4 of each, or at least +1, +1 to the first 2 if it works like the necromancer totems.

Anyone else notice this?
mortimer_85
Grubber
338 | 111
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
thismenu wrote:Shamanic Trance doesn't seem to be working . I'm level 42 now, I have 7 points into it and I can still only have 2 of each spirit. 2 is what you get at level 1 for all the spirits, and my shamanic trance says +2 maximum spirits. If I did the math correctly, that should get me 4 of each, or at least +1, +1 to the first 2 if it works like the necromancer totems.

Anyone else notice this?

Have you cast Shamanic Trance before summoning your Spirits? It is a buff that has to be active to get it's Bonus.
thismenu
Cultist
20 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
thismenu wrote:Shamanic Trance doesn't seem to be working . I'm level 42 now, I have 7 points into it and I can still only have 2 of each spirit. 2 is what you get at level 1 for all the spirits, and my shamanic trance says +2 maximum spirits. If I did the math correctly, that should get me 4 of each, or at least +1, +1 to the first 2 if it works like the necromancer totems.

Anyone else notice this?

Have you cast Shamanic Trance before summoning your Spirits? It is a buff that has to be active to get it's Bonus.

Wow. I was thinking it was a passive! OMG.
Thanks for the response.
<---- DUMB
arythia
Lava Lord
95 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Do you still use Neph spirit for this build? And if so could someone explain why? Since it looks like it's just a weapon buff
Diaco
Grubber
312 | 3
arythia wrote:Do you still use Neph spirit for this build? And if so could someone explain why? Since it looks like it's just a weapon buff

Neph also works on summons
coennek
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
has anybody tried using sreaming eagle with summons? as there are decent runewords (early and late game) for throwing axes buffing minions as well, i figured it might be nice.
Hubix
Balrog
139 | 0
Diaco wrote:
arythia wrote:Do you still use Neph spirit for this build? And if so could someone explain why? Since it looks like it's just a weapon buff

Neph also works on summons

Does it?
It seems that nothing has changed when I put points into this skill.
Trip13
Imp
5 | 0
I really think it does nothing. When I fight Kabraxis's 5 secondary elemental bosses, looks like my summons don't do any damage unitll I use banish, and they should do some damage from Neph Spirit. Would be nice if someone could check it.