Choosing the Best vacuum cleaners on the market to suit your needs will require a lot of consideration about you and what type of floors you want to clean. Generally speaking, on the market, there are two main types of vacuums cleaners for you to choose from – cylinders and uprights.
Upright vacuum cleaners
Upright vacuum cleaners are big machines that you push in front of you while operating them. They clean carpets by making use of a brush bar to beat the dirt out then suck it up. This will also groom your carpet. With bare floors, you can turn the brush bar funtion off and use an upright vacuum cleaner on them.
Over the past decades, manufacturers have made considerable improvements in the tool attachments and brush bar. If you have a busy or large house and can learn to handle one, an upright model is usually the top choice.
But upright cleaners also have some flaws:
- Height: You will stoop, which can lead to bad back pain if you are tall.
- Power: They may pull threads from your carpets. Make sure to consult the carpet seller about whether you can use a cylinder vacuum on the carpet.
- Size: With these uprights, you cannot get into small corners. To achieve a spotless finish, you will need to use the attachments.
- Weight: They are usually too heavy for most people to carry them easily upstairs.
Cylinder vacuum cleaners
Cylinder vacuums are smaller, fairly compact models running on wheels that will stay behind you when you clean with an attached hose. Their cleaning power mostly comes from the suction power generated by the machine.
Because of their lightweight and compact size, users will find cylinders easy to operate on stairs, making them a strong candidate for a backup machine to clean upstairs. The compactness makes it very easy to keep them in storage while the design and mobility mean you can use them to get into small corners and work right up to your carpet edges.
A vacuum cleaner is likely the most important cleaning equipment in your house. But have you ever wondered whether there are other factors you need to consider when searching for Top rated best vacuum cleaners Thekinglive.com ? Some extra features, which are worth paying for, may need your attention:
- High-level filters: These filters capture microscopic particles including dust and pollen mite droppings that can aggravate allergies and asthma. You can find them on the market by the label HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air).
- Bagless models: These can give you plenty of dust while emptying them. Choose a disposable sealed bag system if you have allergies or you are asthmatic. By using them, when changing the bag, they seal automatically so dust cannot escape into the air.
- Bag-free cleaning: Although not built for asthmatics, a bagless machine can give a strong, full suction power saving your time with less hassle in cleaning the dirt, and you also don't have to spend on buying bags.
- Pet-hair features: for pet owners, you should choose a decent vacuum cleaner that can clean pet-hair off the surfaces, especially from sofas and on the stairs.
Finding the Best rated vacuum cleaners that can satisfy your requirement is always a challenging task. To avoid confusion when you may come across thousands of products available, you must have some basic knowledge like the pros and cons of typical types of cleaners or useful extra features we have mentioned above.