1h Melee Necro (Dagger & Dex)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kramzzz
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Crash wrote:
kramzzz wrote:Hi to all, how about killing Xazax? =)


get a lot of physical damage and maybe some fire pierce/deadly strike, use carnage and lure his penitents away/carnage between run-by's. swing like 3-4 times, then lure them in a circle and sprint back to melee xazax again. that boss is mostly a damage and gear check. getting higher max cold and poison resist will help in melee range. Fire resist helps too but you can just move out of the meteors before they hit you.

Thanks! =) I will try on.
Uncanny--
Bone Archer
78 | 1
Hi. Love the build and great guide, thanks!

Does anyone have a breakpoint table? For IAS, FHR, & FBR. I know it was discussed earlier on page 3 or so but I would like a table if someone knows the numbers. Or if someone can direct me to where I can find the information I can make the table myself. Thanks!
User avatar
DacianDraco
Cog
223 | 17
Uncanny-- wrote:Hi. Love the build and great guide, thanks!

Does anyone have a breakpoint table? For IAS, FHR, & FBR. I know it was discussed earlier on page 3 or so but I would like a table if someone knows the numbers. Or if someone can direct me to where I can find the information I can make the table myself. Thanks!


https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php so you can use Speed Calc and if not already use D2stats too.
Bliyadolubov
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
My endgame item choices are XIS runewords #Rebel# armor (none armors in game gives such bonus to dex exept of crafted armor) and #Dawn# into necro dagger (100% to dexterity, spicy)
Bliyadolubov
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:My endgame item choices are XIS runewords #Rebel# armor (none armors in game gives such bonus to dex exept of crafted armor) and #Dawn# into necro dagger (100% to dexterity, spicy)

I made some tests, so ElXis armor is good, but ElXis dagger not good in terms of damage, Taha necro dagger is much better.
fugate99
Destroyer
7 | 1
thanks for the guide, i thought it wasnt my type of char but I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. currently 124 and halfway done with 120 ubers. i one-pointed deathlord and am maxing out parasite and it seems to be working great. it is nice to be able to breeze through duncraig with 200% mf!
Bliyadolubov
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
I have crafted an abandoned spiked shield with +2 chance to block and 10% damage reduction, also on top of it you can get +2 to all skills, its hard to craft cuz its a rare combination of properties. With that shield necro become so fat. You can get those stuff on any other common shield but spiked shied gives 6 sockets. I shoose spiked shield over necro shield because of DR, it helps a lot. DR you can find on Trickster necro shield (malice necro set) but it has no dexterity.
Semigloss
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bliyadolubov wrote:I have crafted an abandoned spiked shield with +2 chance to block and 10% damage reduction, also on top of it you can get +2 to all skills, its hard to craft cuz its a rare combination of properties. With that shield necro become so fat. You can get those stuff on any other common shield but spiked shied gives 6 sockets. I shoose spiked shield over necro shield because of DR, it helps a lot. DR you can find on Trickster necro shield (malice necro set) but it has no dexterity.

Dang that's a sweet craft!
fertty
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Wich TU gloves can i use if i cant find honorific ones? thanks!
Kaltherion
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
fertty wrote:Wich TU gloves can i use if i cant find honorific ones? thanks!


I'm using
Pollice Verso
Pollice Verso
Gauntlets (4)

Defense: (48 - 54) to (90 - 102)
Required Level: 10
Required Strength:
60
Item Level: 16
3% Chance to cast level 4 Time Strike when Attacked
+(24 to 40)% Enhanced Defense
+(7 to 10) to Strength
+(6 to 10) Life after each Kill
+(11 to 25) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -8%
Socketed (1)
Defense: (216 - 239) to (333 - 369)
Required Level: 27
Required Strength:
81
Item Level: 32
5% Chance to cast level 8 Time Strike when Attacked
+(58 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(12 to 16) to Strength
+(16 to 20) Life after each Kill
+(41 to 55) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -16%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (583 - 635) to (854 - 930)
Required Level: 44
Required Strength:
155
Item Level: 52
7% Chance to cast level 12 Time Strike when Attacked
+(92 to 109)% Enhanced Defense
+(18 to 24) to Strength
+(26 to 30) Life after each Kill
+(71 to 85) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -24%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (875 - 946) to (1274 - 1378)
Required Level: 52
Required Strength:
287
Item Level: 86
8% Chance to cast level 14 Time Strike when Attacked
+(109 to 126)% Enhanced Defense
+(25 to 30) to Strength
+(31 to 35) Life after each Kill
+(86 to 100) Mana after each Kill
Requirements -32%
Socketed (4)
for the strength and its other benefits temporarily.

Can also use
Featherclaw
Featherclaw
Chain Gloves (4)

Defense: (28 - 30) to (49 - 54)
Required Level: 5
Required Strength: 38
Item Level: 8
5% Attack Speed
(21 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(18 to 29)% Enhanced Defense
+(6 to 10) to Dexterity
Socketed (1)
Defense: (149 - 161) to (203 - 218)
Required Level: 22
Required Strength: 56
Item Level: 26
15% Attack Speed
(81 to 110)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(41 to 52)% Enhanced Defense
+(16 to 20) to Dexterity
Socketed (2)
Defense: (393 - 420) to (519 - 554)
Required Level: 40
Required Strength: 118
Item Level: 46
25% Attack Speed
(141 to 170)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(64 to 75)% Enhanced Defense
+(26 to 30) to Dexterity
Socketed (3)
Defense: (581 - 617) to (759 - 807)
Required Level: 48
Required Strength: 244
Item Level: 80
30% Attack Speed
(171 to 200)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(75 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 35) to Dexterity
Socketed (4)
for the Dex and attack speed