Question about: Ignore targets defense

Discuss Median XL!
Darksire
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was wondering if this only pertains to melee skills, or does it pertain to any skill from all types towards anything you are attacking. Would this be applied to a Merc as well if they have an item equipped with this, and what about Simmons? Just trying to decide if it is worth putting on a summon necro. In my mind it doesn't pertain to summons, just merc and toon.
supersage10
Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
This would be my guess char toon only if it effected summons could be simply broken
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ITD works on every wdm attack, ranged or melee.
It does not work vs bosses (gold name) at all.
It does not change the defense the target, only the attacks of whoever is using the ITD items ignore the defense (so if you are using it, neither your merc or summons benefit from it).
Additionally, you still have less chance to hit things that are higher than your level and you are still capped to 95% cth even when using ITD.
Darksire
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seekers wrote:ITD works on every wdm attack, ranged or melee.
It does not work vs bosses (gold name) at all.
It does not change the defense the target, only the attacks of whoever is using the ITD items ignore the defense (so if you are using it, neither your merc or summons benefit from it).
Additionally, you still have less chance to hit things that are higher than your level and you are still capped to 95% cth even when using ITD.

Thank you