Trapsin- Questions.

Discuss Median XL!
Johnny Impak
Azure Drake
168 | 4
So basically that rain of holy bolts is Meldeln attacking Rathma, I have to control how often Rathma shoot the black holy bolt at Meldeln by distracting him and try time the whole thing so Rathma haves 1% hp at the end ?

Damn. I got confused by the light show and I never got this uber done before so I freaked out a bit. Expected something more straightforward. Well, thanks for the advice, I’ll give it another shot tomorrow.
Johnny Impak
Azure Drake
168 | 4
Tried two more times and ... well fuck that. Timer always kicks in before he gets to 20% life. You cast summuns on Rathma and sometimes he just decides to turn around to shoot his black holybolt, killing you. You can fill your entire inventory with potions, you won’t have enough, you just constantly get hit by everything.

Even if I did fill a full inventory of potions for the end of the fight, you play for 20-30 minutes for something having so RNG luck at the end regarding if Rathma will shoot his damn bolt to kill Mendeln. Charm is necessary for me to remove points in blink, but I can’t stand this much garbage. To those who did complete it, congratulations for your patience. On my part, Borderlands 3 is out tomorrow. Will take a break and come back in a couple months.
Imperius
Pit Knight
114 | 2
Johnny Impak wrote:Tried two more times and ... well fuck that. Timer always kicks in before he gets to 20% life. You cast summuns on Rathma and sometimes he just decides to turn around to shoot his black holybolt, killing you. You can fill your entire inventory with potions, you won’t have enough, you just constantly get hit by everything.

The trick is, bring Mendeln to 1/4 in the beginning of the fight, keep it like that till Rathma is at one pixel, then bring Mendeln to Rathma and thats it, if Rathma still have any life just Puriy one or two times.
If you have never done this uber before then its normal not finising it in the first 4 or 5 times till you get the hang of it.