Barb build questions

Discuss Median XL!
DoggSR
Fallen
1 | 0
After recently coming across every set item that exists for Barb, I've taken the hint from the game and rolled up a barb. Leveled him all the way to 120, finished Ennead and BRC, 500 signits and 3 skill signits later and... I have no idea what I'm doing or how to do it.

I'm just kinda pushing buttons and things are dying, but I really don't understand why. I swap between builds frequently, and the only one I've had any luck with with the 2h set using snake stance + thunderslam + prayer. I'd like to transition over to dual wielding, but I have no idea what stats to prioritize, how to mo, what runes etc etc. I know its kinda a long question, but I'm hoping to get some insight and advice.

As for actual gear, I do again have all 4 sets completed for Barb. I want to focus on the dual wielding set though. I have a doom ammy (That I'm looking to upgrade so it can have +skills and hopefully another modifier thats useful to me) I've 2 Empyrean rings, and a small stash of boots and belts that hopefully will come to be useful. Atm I have Lilith Temptation and Steel Terrors equipped though. Any help would be wonderful. Oh, and general goal of this character is to farm Dunc, TA, and Fauzt if that helps with itemization. o/
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you might find some tips here : http://www.medianxl.com/t500-2012-compi ... chucknoris i believe there are 2-3 builds that might inspire you , even if the guides there are outdated since 2012 .