Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
ChuckNoRis wrote:
ChaosLeech wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:there are followers packs all over the jungle . if you did not manage to kill Akarat using the pack that spawns around him to remove his imunity , lure him to another pack and try to kill him again . he's not very offensive , so you can focus all you got on increasing the damage in order to kill him faster .

Yea the problem is my summons kill the followers before he shows up.
make use of bend the shadows innate skill + blink oskill (you can get it from pax mystica rw in early game ) in order to control the position of your army if you don;t want it to attack random stuff . having 2 sources of teleport with short timer to be used alternatively can allow you to always keep the army under control + if you blink on top of Akarat with the entire army , the army will focus Akarat and will kill it faster .

I'll have to try that thanks.
itssalsatime
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've searched for this.
How do i setup Balanced Knife Sacred Eth ?
I have the default on right now, and I have yet to find ANY ethereal items?
Sonicbdwa
Sasquatch
64 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
► Show Spoiler

(with the bracket)
Next time you should post in short question thread. Sometimes eth items drop, sometimes they don't.
PS: remember to press save.
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
foufoumoro wrote:My question is: is this system the same for set items ? Or do they all drop in lvl 115 area like kurast BA ?
I've had good loot rates with my mf summon necro (lvl 120 I have all easy and moderate charms, but am stuck with hard bosses), and I want to know if I have a chance to get all set items farming kurast BA or are most interesting sets gated to higher level area ?

I'm still kind of new here so correct me if I am wrong. On my observation, high level gears do not drop in low level areas. By the time you entered a level 100 area, SUs and sets of level 100 will start to drop. If the gear you're looking for is level 120, it will probably not drop in k3k.

EDIT: To be specific, all set items can drop in k3k. I just found out they are all level 100 and k3k is level 115 area.
Kleo_Miss
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi,

i have a lv 116 barb but my gear is not so good.
How can i upgrade my gear?
Where i can farm better items and exp?
Thank you
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you don't post your gear how can we know what is better than what you got now ? we also need to see the skillplan
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
So, I have an Azmodan's heart, but I was hoping to farm for the trophy..
However I can no longer cube key of sin!
I have tried multiple times over the course of several days...
Can you only farm this area a few times?
Thanks for your time/responses in advance! :)
BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Wow.. sometimes you ask something and immediately figure out the answer.. just right click the damn thing! :P
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Just started playing the new patch. How do you get into the labyrinth?