Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are dyes implemented in this patch or no?
Zipper2Fly
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys, i just downloaded median xl and it runs fine, my problem is when i try to get it into the plugy it will not laod the game. any suggestions?
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
noob question.. % increase of fire/cold/lightning/poison/magic spell damage affects also melee attacks which use a skill (no normal attacks)? or the bonus is just for casters?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
it depends on the type of the skill , but usualy , yes

what skill do you have in mind ?

Zipper2Fly wrote:Hey guys, i just downloaded median xl and it runs fine, my problem is when i try to get it into the plugy it will not laod the game. any suggestions?
http://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=39484
Kaly_
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
for a melee sorc, whats your guys opinion on adding enhanced damage Mos before making a shark(xis) rune word instead of adding ewd or ds after making it. i have a 55ed/129ar base . at lvl 136 i could add 4 ed MOs for 60% . could that be better than ewd/ds ?

also, is inarius rock worth it for the time strike ?

thanks in advance
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Kaly_ wrote:for a melee sorc, whats your guys opinion on adding enhanced damage Mos before making a shark(xis) rune word instead of adding ewd or ds after making it. i have a 55ed/129ar base . at lvl 136 i could add 4 ed MOs for 60% . could that be better than ewd/ds ?

thanks in advance

Generally it's best to MO with %ED before making a runeword, cause you can go over 200% ED by doing this, just be aware that the +req lvl from MOs will appear on the item and add to the runewords req lvl (120 in this case), so be sure you can still equip it before deciding what to MO, cause for ex 5 MOs would make +20 req lvl and so you need to be 140 to use it.

Unsure about the jewel, i'd try some runs with in another piece of gear and if the proc is noticeable then decide to put it in the runeword.
LordLemur
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Are sets more useful as a stepping stone into getting shrines and sacreds before running Duncraig or are they viable later? Trying to determine what I should prioritize in my farming :D
Kaly_
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
DacianDraco wrote:
Kaly_ wrote:for a melee sorc, whats your guys opinion on adding enhanced damage Mos before making a shark(xis) rune word instead of adding ewd or ds after making it. i have a 55ed/129ar base . at lvl 136 i could add 4 ed MOs for 60% . could that be better than ewd/ds ?

thanks in advance

Generally it's best to MO with %ED before making a runeword, cause you can go over 200% ED by doing this, just be aware that the +req lvl from MOs will appear on the item and add to the runewords req lvl (120 in this case), so be sure you can still equip it before deciding what to MO, cause for ex 5 MOs would make +20 req lvl and so you need to be 140 to use it.

Unsure about the jewel, i'd try some runs with in another piece of gear and if the proc is noticeable then decide to put it in the runeword.

right. i know how crafting works but was asking for what ppl think about ed vs ewd/ds . thanks for your time tho (-:
Nomad
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Other than
Shamanka
Shamanka
Long Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 56 to 58
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 203
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+(3 to 6) to Sorceress Skill Levels
45% Cast Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Poison Spell Damage
+(6 to 16) to Bloodlust
Maximum Life +(10 to 13)%
Fire Resist +(50 to 70)%
Lightning Resist +(50 to 70)%
Socketed (4)
and
Pax Mystica
Pax Mystica
Staves

'Tir'
Runeword Level: 10
+1 to All Skills
+7% to Spell Damage
+(2 to 5) to Blink
Elemental Resists +(11 to 15)%
(11 to 13)% Magic Find
what are some good alternate and useful weapon swap setups? I need to find something that would work good with Bows
Kostetus
Balrog
139 | 1
Why I cannot bless sacred/rare items anymore?
I put an item+shrine+AC into cube, press transmute and then nothing happens