Possible to mod shrine icons?

Discuss Median XL!
strmrdr
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
I'm pretty colorblind and it's a pain to sort through dozens of shrines. Any way I can customize them?
sidorasek
Prowler
15 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
strmrdr wrote:I'm pretty colorblind and it's a pain to sort through dozens of shrines. Any way I can customize them?

There isn't however once you make Shrine Vessels you can simply right click each one and it will auto collect them.
strmrdr
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Wow, reading is hard. Thanks.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I suffer through the colorblindness, tbh.

I get a shrine + crafting oil to make a vessel. Then I arrange the vessels in alphabetically order in my stash (since so many of them look the same due to colorblindness). Then whenever I collect new shrines, I right click on them with my stash open, and they hope right into the vessel.

It would be great if there were more unique vessel icons like Weird, but I doubt that is a high priority item for the MXL team to work on.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Probably a dumb question but did you try the colorblind mode in the "interface" options menu? I'm not colorblind that's why I never tried it out, so I don't know if it works.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
For me it does very little to help :(
strmrdr
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
ParticuLarry wrote:Probably a dumb question but did you try the colorblind mode in the "interface" options menu? I'm not colorblind that's why I never tried it out, so I don't know if it works.

All it does is add text to the item's name, it's pretty basic but better than nothing. With d2stats it's pretty pointless.