Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Scalewinged wrote:
Taem wrote:Just FYI, a build based on Glacial Torrent as main attack (zeal-type skill) buffing with Moonstrike is disappointingly broken due to mana constraints. I added +100 mana on melee attack and mana leech on weapon, added as much regenerate mana, mana on kill, mana on strike, energy% and flat energy as I could and still, I run out of mana after just a few attacks at clvl 111. If this combo was supposed to actually work in conjunction, it does not and is utter trash. This is very unfortunate as the versatility of 2.0 seems to be broken, i.e. you can only focus on your singular tree and trying different combos does not work. This is boring, unintuitive and uninventive. I hope the devs modify this in some way, like allow have GT receive mana on attack when combined with moonbeam or something. Such a shame this build is trash because it has such potential.

I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to work like that (moonbeam+glacial torrent).. alternative moonbeam scaling with cold pierce was obviously made if anyone wanna try to make elemental sorc built around crystal sword

I get you, but there but there is no reason that combo can't work if the devs implement what I'm suggesting. It's a fun build and a throwback to the classic zealdin. Not even remotely op, takes awhile to clear stages, yet is satisfying... If you have enough mana. If not, it's full of frustration. The added 20% life and cold pierce from moonbeam are a natural fit to GT, and ALL cold sorc are using their first cold skill (not GT) or an o-skill for their main damage so there is literally no reason for GTs mama costs to be so high, none. This potential build is only ruined by the overly high mana costs for a melee based skill/sub class.
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Battlemaiden's orange text isn't showing. Picked the item up a few days ago it hasn't shown yet.

► Show Spoiler
Saniok
Destroyer
7 | 1
Saniok wrote:Documentation > Base items > Barbarian Two-Handed Axe "Ono" states, that "Innate Cold Damage: (50.0% of Strength)", but in-game it does Lightning (not Cold), and 25% of Strength (not 50% of Strength).

Tiered Unique Barbarian weapon "Oni no Ona" (Ono), docs state, that it scales with 50% of Str, but it should be 25% (in-game it is 25%).
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Great hunt is a rubbish skill! ! ! Weaker than the previous version! ! !
Why is it still like this after changing it 3 times?
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1301 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some random idea: replace Stormeye totem oskill from ama set to some amazon-only piece, add +2-3 maximum stormeye totems affix on same piece. This will make oskill actually usable and noone except amazon will be able to benefit from extra totems to avoid affix abusing by necromancers
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
1) I don't know if it's a bug or the chance is very small. Torojan Jungle Treebeard has dropped 25xLearning. I had played so much before and I thought they only rolled 1 or 5. This is definitely not a mistake because I trim the rest of them to mules.

2) Arachnomancy. Practically everywhere, but most often in Teganze ajk there is a monster somewhere close to a wall or a tree, this skill does not deal any damage until it is hit early with Lorenado. After you wipe out a part of your life, without changing the place, the next arachnomancy is already working.

3) That charm, hammer you get at Kurast 3000 BA. Why is there +1 to necro? Why is only this figure privileged?

Corrected to Rifwalker and his rift storm. In order to gain 2% of life and mana, you cannot get hit by this lightning from above and it is preceded by these spikes on the ground. Later, just put the charm into the cube and give enter.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
The dev should really consider adding downgradable runes back.
I have run a few builds to the end of nightmare and can not make any runewords (besides basic ones - El, Eth, Ith...). The sad thing is that I have a bunch of high level runes, but no appropriate runes for the runewords.

It was quite frustrating actually.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
What is this error? For the third time in an hour when you exit the game. frequent writes and readings. Try to make the best Umbaru Treasure.

Halt
Expression: Unrecoverable internal erroe 6ffb1bc
Saniok
Destroyer
7 | 1
There is a Barbarian guide called "SSF WW Barb" (for 2.0), it states, that for WW movement speed is bad (less hits per distance, and more mana spent per damage), so passives with movement speed and some charms have to be ignored, can WW in a future get changed, to ignore all Movement speed bonuses, so while it is active, character moves at base speed?
jorgebrks
Skeleton
2 | 0
So today both my weapon and shield dissapeared of my character, for the second time. Playing in single player. And no, they are not hidden in my weapon swap slot. They are just both gone upon logging in again.

My log file: https://pastebin.com/U7eR80RW

I'm not sure what other information to add to this, so if any is needed please just ask and i'll provide it.