ZeratulSC007007
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
hi, got this
ninjamaster
Destroyer
7 | 0
well hi .....

as alot of other guys also mentioned ... the downloader has so much fun at downloading ... he simply sets back time and rewinds .... what a fun time, well i know u give ur best , but please get this fixed.... or nothing else will happen ever lol XD

thx ^^

:bounce: :flip: :bounce: :flip: :bounce: :flip: :bounce: :flip: :bounce: :flip: :bounce: :flip: ...u see ? the bois cann't wait ^^
inori92
Pit Knight
113 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions

Successfully corrupted items with modifiers should have the text in red as a way to indicate the before/after differences.

Some items come out of the Treasure of Fiacla gears, there are no indicators for a lot of items / players who don't know every item off the back of their minds. It's confusing sometimes to know if the Corruption succeeded or failed, assuming failure doesn't always brick the item (add 100 req levels).

Great addition to the game, hope to see more cool refinements in the future. So far, seems like a lot of items just have successful lotteries on them. Which is nice, and would be great among other cool possibilities.
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
inori92 wrote:Feedback:

Successfully corrupted items with modifiers should have the text in red as a way to indicate the before/after differences.

Some items come out of the Treasure of Fiacla gears, there are no indicators for a lot of items / players who don't know every item off the back of their minds. It's confusing sometimes to know if the Corruption succeeded or failed, assuming failure doesn't always brick the item (add 100 req levels).

Great addition to the game, hope to see more cool refinements in the future. So far, seems like a lot of items just have successful lotteries on them. Which is nice, and would be great among other cool possibilities.

Seems like a QoL upgrade, the docs have all the info
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
inori92 wrote:Feedback:

Personally, I’ve been taking a before and after screenshot and comparing the two. This is pretty tedious.

It won’t be long until we have a definitive list of possible bonuses to look out for
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor

This map doesn't have a waypoint :D when i warped in, i warped in next to the elite zone cave
velko0o
Imp
5 | 0
Strange- on my necromancer i got only one type of set amulet drop globally- for example in a complete k3k run i got 11 amulets and all of them are Vizjerei Judgment, and not only there, thats the same to everywhere, with my barbarian i dont suffer the same outcome. Another thing is that i got FLYING POLAR BUFFALO ERROR name for some set items- take a look at this:
and this:
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1301 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
velko0o wrote:Strange- on my necromancer i got only one type of set amulet drop globally- for example in a complete k3k run i got 11 amulets and all of them are Vizjerei Judgment, and not only there, thats the same to everywhere, with my barbarian i dont suffer the same outcome. Another thing is that i got FLYING POLAR BUFFALO ERROR name for some set items- take a look at this:
and this:

Both items are legacy and no longer exist in 2.1... are these REALLY dropd during current season and in 2.1 version (i seriously doubt that)? Or are they from nonladder (or single player) char from previous season.. Me personally got like 10 sorc set ammy drops and none of them were legacy.
velko0o
Imp
5 | 0
Nope they are not drop from 2.1, they are from 2.0 and stay in the stash since. And yes they are from a SP char. To be honest i dont get these drops anymore, they just rest in the stash, but im stuck with Vizjerei Judgment Image
as I sayd above this is the only amulet drop from a global loot table, nothing else exept this ever drops anywhere.
Khran
Vampiress
38 | 4

Think this isn't 98% dex?