Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Jacma
Destroyer
6 | 0
Xiratak wrote:is there a way to get the old MXL ultimative versions anymore?

If you talk about MP choice: challenge vn cz (add dots)
Uygfjmhgvh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
What do the A1-5 mean when I type /q?
metasequoia
Cog
218 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Uygfjmhgvh wrote:What do the A1-5 mean when I type /q?

A1 etc. usually refers to the Acts of the game. in the /q output it tells you where the quests are located.
Uygfjmhgvh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Oh that was obvious. I got wooshed.
BoneZone
Abomination
140 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
anyone play totem necro? is it still viable in endgame content? thanks! :mweed:
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
BoneZone wrote:anyone play totem necro? is it still viable in endgame content? thanks! :mweed:

Needs slightly more gear but does fine in endgame. You can play crossbow or melee necro until you get some lightning gear on you. With Worshipper, it's one of the fastest Scos farmers.

Not too great in lab.
Uygfjmhgvh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
What are the areas with set bias 120+? Because I think that cinadide drops starting at those level areas if I understand this right.
Based
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Uygfjmhgvh wrote:What are the areas with set bias 120+? Because I think that cinadide drops starting at those level areas if I understand this right.

Cinadide's is ilevel 1. It has the same base rarity as sets normally do, and drops whenever any sets can drop. Just check the docs, there are very little sets above ilevel 1. It's mostly oskill sets and like 5 other sets.
Uygfjmhgvh
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Based wrote:
Cinadide's is ilevel 1. It has the same base rarity as sets normally do, and drops whenever any sets can drop. Just check the docs, there are very little sets above ilevel 1. It's mostly oskill sets and like 5 other sets.

Thank you, last question hopefully, why did my superior holy lance not get the runeword, Orisha, when I added Tal Sur and Thul? Is it because I used gems instead of jewels?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Uygfjmhgvh wrote:Thank you, last question hopefully, why did my superior holy lance not get the runeword, Orisha, when I added Tal Sur and Thul? Is it because I used gems instead of jewels?

Yes, buy a white oil, oil of disjunction from gheed in act 1 or other vendor in other act alkor, uh the barbarian blacksmith etc. And use it in cube w your lance. Then replace w jewels+ runes in order