Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
Manu300000 wrote:Hi guys, does someone know an oskill / attack like Zeal in clod?

Aegipan
and the xis-version,
Aegipan (Xis)
if you really want to go that route. It's not the strongest of builds. Feral Strike is a melee attack that gives you a massive buff in attack rating and some damage I think? can't specifically remember, but it also unlocks the other two skills on the helmet. Ravage is a super fast hitting skill, 5 times per swing or so. Thorn Field is similar to druid thorn strike, but weaker damage and maybe longer range?

There aren't too many skills like Zeal. Off the top of my head, that's the only one I can think of. Used to be a melee necro skill called Massacre which did the same thing as Zeal, but it was replaced with Carnage.

Thx for the fast answer! Im trying to use ssu short spear with 25% ctc trinity beam. Atm using it with superbeast morph and its working well
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Can a single enemy be affected by Doom, Miasma and poison damage at the same time or is the last applied the only effective one? I am asking because each of these states(?) change the color of the enemy to a different color.
itsme
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Not from the testing I've done. You can try it yourself - run out into cold plains and with the same equipment swing in the air with melee and then use RMB to quickly switch to throwing overkills. There's a significant difference. What's odd is that no matter how much IAS I add it doesn't seem get any faster than that. I've nominally hit the fastest breakpoint but the difference in melee and throwing speeds persist.

I have a suspicion that this is something that is hardcoded as I faintly remember the same difference with javazons. I'm not sure though.

In SpeedCalc, change "other attack animation" to "throw". You'll see it's 9 frames (@ 125%) in all cases for Barb while his melee swing goes down to 7 (@ 147%).
Kac_zoR
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi guys. Does mana stolen per hit or mana on attack works with amazons magic missiles?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Kac_zoR wrote:Hi guys. Does mana stolen per hit or mana on attack works with amazons magic missiles?
only mana after kill and %mana regen

Avaloc9 wrote:
Is it better for hades gate sin than su naginata? Showing higher tooltip dps with crafted one.
that's worse than any of the SU/SSU/SSSU naginatas . it's hardly a mediocre craft roll . get a weapon damage proc (SoR/Spike Nova) . what shrine did you use for crafting ? weird ? get either abbandoned or something to boost the ways (i suppose you max wotp and wots) , so a shimmering/fascinating craft would also go well for lots of -%enemy resistances .same goes for the other gear parts in mid game
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
any drop Storm Blade on this ladder? somebody see this nagi on somebody player?:D
plts88
Acid Prince
49 | 2
Is movement speed capped? Is Run/Walk Speed the same thing as Movement Speed?
Joeycag
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How does negative resistance modifiers interact with necro summons?

If I'm wearing an amulet that grants negative enemy resistance, do my minions proc/benefit from this?

In general, what game mechanics DO affect minions? New to the game here and loving it :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Joeycag wrote:How does negative resistance modifiers interact with necro summons?

If I'm wearing an amulet that grants negative enemy resistance, do my minions proc/benefit from this?

In general, what game mechanics DO affect minions? New to the game here and loving it :)

Nope, -enemy resist doesn’t affect minions. I‘m pretty sure though the only minions that are affected by it are totems.

Aside from that minions are buffed by auras, like the skeletal flayer aura. And they also profit from enemy debuffs like the djinn -enemy resist aura. And other buffs like bloodlust and dark power.

Aside from that: minion resist ( capped at 75%) minion life, minion damage +skills and minion attack rating. That‘s pretty much it.
dikhim
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
How does sorc skill Force Blast actually work? Does it actually reduce enemy cast speed by 50%, or enemies have some modifier like +190% to cast rate, and it is decreased from that number? Is this skill useful?