Σ 2.6 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
maximka123
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Amazon passive - Reckoning of Zerae, add only 5% bonus lightning damage per level. In tooltip it say 10%.
SadCatLin
Skeleton
2 | 1
Barbarian leap can freeze the player in place and you can no longer die or use anything, forcing you close the game.
metasequoia
Cog
218 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
juniperleafes wrote:Maybe swap Arcane Fury and Chronofield, so Arcane Sorcs can get an ultimate on the same level as Baneblade. Don't see a use for the skill now

I see your point. I think that Arcane Fury is supposed to give you a very strategic, huge power spike especially in boss fights, and is so highly specialized that it fits better in the arcane tree, especially with the limitation it has. While chronofield is outpowered by witch blood for other builds i think its cooler to have it as an option for idk actually lol. anyway what im saying is: arcane sorc has a powerful uberskill for general use and a lategame control skill for bosses, so seems fine to me. I have not tried new Arcane Fury with my Arcane sorc since patch 2.6 though.
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Stampede Relic
This relic has bugs, and the number of axes with and without them is the same
CharlieTango
Lava Lord
94 | 18
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
3455360 wrote:Stampede Relic
This relic has bugs, and the number of axes with and without them is the same

From the 2.6 patch notes: "Now grants +1 Projectile to Stampede (respects projectile cap)"

aka not bugged since you're probably at the cap.
Aari_
Destroyer
7 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zaurox wrote:Power shift's functionality is very bad... Hammer of Zerae works fine, it's an aoe spell which does low single target damage but it consistently hits the targets and it also ignores walls and pierces all targets. Power Shift however which on paper is interesting as a single target option which sacrifices aoe functionality to maximize single target damage is actually in practice very awkward and clunky. It is quite hard to actually hit the target you actually want to hit since it doesn't pierce targets and bosses often have adds around them that eat your hits, and you have to aim it just correctly so you aren't too close to the target when attacking but also not too far away, not to mention moving targets... (good luck killing those goblins with Power Shift). All of these things in combination makes the ability feel very bad to use. I would make it so that Power Shift just like Hammer of Zerae also pierces all targets and ignores wall collision but has the downside of being a much smaller radius so Hammer of Zerae still works better as the go-to aoe ability while also removing alot of frustration with using Power Shift.

100% agree with everything said here. Have enjoyed playing the hammer rework thus far, but Power Shift sticks out like a sore thumb as the one part that is disappointing. It's impossible to use in any situation where there's invulnerable adds that absorb the hits. Even times when there's only a single enemy, the animation will go off and it looks like you hit the only thing there, but no damage happens.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
metasequoia wrote:
juniperleafes wrote:Maybe swap Arcane Fury and Chronofield, so Arcane Sorcs can get an ultimate on the same level as Baneblade. Don't see a use for the skill now

I see your point. I think that Arcane Fury is supposed to give you a very strategic, huge power spike especially in boss fights, and is so highly specialized that it fits better in the arcane tree, especially with the limitation it has. While chronofield is outpowered by witch blood for other builds i think its cooler to have it as an option for idk actually lol. anyway what im saying is: arcane sorc has a powerful uberskill for general use and a lategame control skill for bosses, so seems fine to me. I have not tried new Arcane Fury with my Arcane sorc since patch 2.6 though.

Except it's not huge, and there's too much movement in later fights and Immersion moves so slowly against moving targets, it's more useful as a damage reduction tool, but it's uptime is so low it's just a strange and clunky play pattern
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Suggestion: Add mechanic from D3 to use existing set pieces to reroll into missing ones. I'm at about 120 Duncraig runs and 50 Trans Athula runs with 500 MF and still haven't gotten the Vizjerei Dominion gloves to drop. If it doesn't drop soon I'm just going to stop playing
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Today, when I pressed PLAY on launcher, I got the message UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: Access violation. This happened 3 to 4 times and then the game loaded normally.
Yesterday when I pressed PLAY, it loaded vanilla cLOD instead of MXL. This happened once and then it loaded normally.
Since I can play normally, I don't have any problem. Just mentioning these because I thought you might wanna know.
dant121
Acid Prince
46 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
killed Eleventh Eye 23 times, only 2 Reality Piercers dropped, is this normal or a bug?