Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BearBearderBarb
Gravedigger
185 | 19
Just because it's "easy" doesn't mean it has to be butcher-tier. Jitan is also marked as "easy" but he is a murderhouse for majority of builds at lvl 110.
Still the new Tal Rasha is better overall, you just pay some amount of attention to get the charm once, instead of running him possibly a dozen times and the only challenge is to not get asleep.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
329 | 0
how to kill manoruk (legion of the damned boss)? I had killed all of his minions but still couldn't damage him.
doba7a
Pit Knight
114 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
chickenfeeder wrote:how to kill manoruk (legion of the damned boss)? I had killed all of his minions but still couldn't damage him.

He spawns couple of waves of minions and then dies by himself.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
329 | 0
doba7a wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:how to kill manoruk (legion of the damned boss)? I had killed all of his minions but still couldn't damage him.

That's strange, I killed everything and he still kept spamming his spells.
Haskell
Prowler
15 | 2
Where is the best place to look for relics?
metasequoia
Cog
234 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
chickenfeeder wrote:
doba7a wrote:

That's strange, I killed everything and he still kept spamming his spells.

Happens sometimes, it's like he gets stuck after one wave.
Manoruk summons 3 distinct waves of enemies, and after the 3rd dies (nightstalker or -walker does apply burning effect on screen on death, killing everything).
If he gets stuck after (mostly first) wave, hell be invulnerable and just cast his stuff, you'll have to try again.
also, sometimes, the pillars do not spawn all 6 corruption bearers..
Taem
Slain Soul
2542 | 171
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi, I've had more free time lately so I started playing this patch and I have two questions:

1. Butcher and Death Proj both say cube @level whatever. Why? I did that and nothing happened.

2. Is Tal Rasha quest still 110, because even with 175% resists and p.gems giving max 77/78%, I'm getting molested by this creeper at 114 whereas before, this Q was a walk in the park. I don't mind an increased difficulty, but whats needed now? 80+ resists? Absorb? Also, I killed that fucker 2x already and he keeps respawning, I didn't see any mention of that in online docs, so I assume I'm doing something wrong but IDK what it is?!?

Thanks for the help ahead of time guys!
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1317 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Taem wrote:Hi, I've had more free time lately so I started playing this patch and I have two questions:

1. Butcher and Death Proj both say cube @level whatever. Why? I did that and nothing happened.

2. Is Tal Rasha quest still 110, because even with 175% resists and p.gems giving max 77/78%, I'm getting molested by this creeper at 114 whereas before, this Q was a walk in the park. I don't mind an increased difficulty, but whats needed now? 80+ resists? Absorb? Also, I killed that fucker 2x already and he keeps respawning, I didn't see any mention of that in online docs, so I assume I'm doing something wrong but IDK what it is?!?

Thanks for the help ahead of time guys!

1. It unlocks recipe for Heroic ubers which will double charm stats on completing and cubing the drop with corresponding charm.
2. It's best to have around 80 max res for fire-light-cold and alot of PLR. Also full belt of bottles ofc. Tal Rasha is harder but now drop max stat charm always. Discussed abit before in prev page. And for sure you're not about to rush this uber like before. Pay some attention, avoid his atks and light circles, remove horadrims ASAP but not in packs - one by one (2-3 max or they\ll melt you). It's still easy but alot more strategy-based now
And btw he have now 4 stages, 1 for each element and have different attacks/spels.

From docs 2.7:
BoneZone
Abomination
154 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Anyone know if critical strike works in labs for throw barbie?? thanks....
chickenfeeder
Grubber
329 | 0
How to kill the halberg wielder among the 3 ancients in the Uldyssian quest? It's stage 6 I think, I killed the other two and somehow damaged him for ~20% of his health bar but that was it. I couldn't deal any more dmg to him.