Sigma Start & Auction Function

Discuss Median XL!
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello as we know that in 2 Weeks the first Season of Sigma will Start.

And as we know all goes pretty fast i wanted to ask if there is a Chance you re-design the Auction or Add Varietys of how long you want an auction from

Only 24 Hours to

24/12/6/3 Hour or even just 60 Minutes.

i mean when you find for example in first night a Colliding Fury the value could be for example in that moment like 500-1000 TG but after 24h it might be like 500 or Less TG.

i find that realy important even more when hope to get thousands of People Playing a 24 Hour Only Auction is Horrible .
hellbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
wait !
is there an auction house in sigma ????
hellbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
please can anyone confirm we have an auction house in sigma please ?
BTracer
Banned
99 | 3
hellbob wrote:please can anyone confirm we have an auction house in sigma please ?

forum trading is what he's talking about - no 'AH' in game
hellbob
Destroyer
6 | 0
trade forum works on trust ?
1 you give item ingame when auction is over
2 the winner pays you with forum gold
3 cauze anyway if he does not pay he may be reported and loose all his curenty if banned ?
Valinov
Prowler
17 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hellbob wrote:trade forum works on trust ?
1 you give item ingame when auction is over
2 the winner pays you with forum gold
3 cauze anyway if he does not pay he may be reported and loose all his curenty if banned ?

Well the tg is exchanged before the item is. It is up to the person who sold the item to give the item in question to the buyer.

Yes it works on trust. I have never had an issue, but there is some recourse if the seller refuses to give the item.
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
i never used the word "Auction House" :D obviously meaning the function for trading tiems for TG(Trading Gold)

its simple you put an item + Picture with a start Price , pay 5 TG? and after 24 hours the highest bidder win, if anyone keep bid the auction get extended by 30 min

but for the first season week 24 hours is pretty stupid . thats why i think there should be additional times to like i mentioned.
Xhaviour
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
bump
DrunknSticky
Prowler
18 | 0
Xhaviour wrote:bump

Just create a new trade post and manage it as an auction. State in your post "Auction selling 1 hour" etc. and sell to the highest bid after 1 hour.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DrunknSticky wrote:
Xhaviour wrote:bump

Just create a new trade post and manage it as an auction. State in your post "Auction selling 1 hour" etc. and sell to the highest bid after 1 hour.

doesn't work well enough.

people used to use free bbcode/html countdown timers and then others would sit and place bids at 2 seconds left. there's no easy way to tell who wins. that was the reason the auction center was created, so that last minute bids would refresh the time by 30 minutes, allowing people to have fair chances at last input.