[MXL: Sigma] - Toggle Sprint Bug

Discuss Median XL!
FIGBird
Destroyer
7 | 0
Description:
There is a bug which will cause your character to always be sprinting. Stamina will drain as normal, but you will constantly attempt to sprint.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1: Hold the sprint button
    2: While still holding sprint : click on a vendor such as Charsi
    3: While still holding: open the purchase window
    4: Let go of the sprint button and close the purchase window

Notes:
I am running the game via the Diablo II.exe using the following flags -w -3dfx -skiptobnet
This is happening in both Single Player and Multiplayer (TSW)
I was able to stop sprinting pressing the key again in most cases.
In one case the sprint key would do nothing and I had to re-create / restart to stop (been unable to reproduce this behavior)
Discovered that moving while opening a window (such as skills) will have the same effect of moving toward cursor until clicked again

It is possible that any other "while holding" keybindings will produce the same behavior

Edit:
While not directly related to this, the Mouse 5 button is bound to toggle run by default which is also unable to be unbound due to mouse bindings not working in the current build.
Edited by FIGBird 5 years.
Stank
Fallen
1 | 0
Mouse 5 run toggle is killing me. It's what I use for push to talk and in vanilla D2 I was at least able to unbind it. With the new menu the way it is I can't unbind it anymore :(
FIGBird
Destroyer
7 | 0
I use mouse 4 and 5 as attack skills typically, and 3 to swap weapons. I am sure this is on the list of QoL stuff the devs are aware of along with alternate bindings.