Discuss Median XL!
Phroximus
Cultist
20 | 1
Are you releasing your build??? Thx!
xXIchimaruXx
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
there is litterly no way to get bowzon going untwinked or running a different build before swapping to bow which feels like super bad to play this kind of style 10/10 not gona play again
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
One thing that has helped me is utilizing phalanx. It really is our AOE only decent aoe. It can be awkward but if you get used to it it is very useful. I agree tho that bowzons are difficult. Oh and get rdy to hear people complain ab you for using phalanx...”zon you are lagging us”. Oh sorry for using a skill I have.

Currently lvl 116 w the SU Hellreach bow. And a few pieces of gear that are proc reanimates. Im squishy but do a lot of dmg for my lvl.
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Also, you must maximize your CB, DS and have stun, slowimg abilities. And a good ping/fps. A bowazon requires precise movements and if its laggy you will fail. I agree this class is a shadow of what it was but I personally am gonna try and do the best I can w the spec as its always been my fav class/spec in D2. It does require some twinking tho. It will be very difficult for someone to build a bowazon as first char. Just getting a high dmg bow is hard as hell and I was lucky and got given a SU bow.