Discuss Median XL!
kingkoopa300
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Honestly I would love this idea but I think it would piss off veterans... I've notice that MXL end game is the hardest i've ever played, and apparently it's never been easier... So to make long time players happy you gotta then buff the ubers even further to balance out changes like theses... Honestly i've discovered you need different stats to run certain uber's so having to find different gear for certain quests which has made me depressed i gotta farm whole different set of gear for one uber. I honestly think adding tabs to stash would be enough to counter-act these end-game blues 1 tap for runes and rings, 1 tab for crafting stuff, and one for gear storage. Muleing is awful and should only be done to give your other characters good items, One easy fix for storage, Give us more cubes to store stuff. This way i can have same gear with diffirent MO'S invested and different runewords and shrine crafts for certain runs... Being able to store different gear for different builds would be awesome but currently not enough space