first farming char.

Discuss Median XL!
ZerO_o
Destroyer
7 | 0
Heya, was wondering what would be a decent farming char, im not looking to farm all ubers yet, but I would like something that can handle basic farming areas, for SU n few charms.

any ideas?

also looking for some builds that can do decent I guess with TU gear. (of course till I can find better gear) :P
Shiki
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
Trap Rat Druid

It's rediculously easy.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
no
caster who can farm heroics well, areas got nerfed farm wise, dunc sucks, k3k sucks, tran sucks for ages already lol. cow is acceptable since you gonna grind 121 there anyway, but compared to bosses sucks too. faust is somehow decent, but gl farming it with crap gear
also theres sewers, but its gayness without suitable char
ori
Gravedigger
192 | 44
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
try melee necromancer with chthon and farm sigs a nihlathak with rip modifier on item, incredibly easy, fast and you can get soem preety decent su/ssu/sssu while you keep farming signets for your characters

if you want to farm bosses use bow amazon for kabraxis, i was able to reach -199% all enemy res without too much effort, atmg assassin is good too but way more expensive and fragile (~16k hp vs ~7k duh)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
+1 for the melee necro , does great with cheap gear . you may also try a javazon
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Is there any melee necro guide for those of us that haven't played one yet? only found an old guide from 2013 and doesn't really feel all that great to use outdated information.
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Miothan wrote:Is there any melee necro guide for those of us that haven't played one yet? only found an old guide from 2013 and doesn't really feel all that great to use outdated information.

I'm finishing one now. If everything is fine, it'll be finished in 6-7 hours or so.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Stealthmaster wrote:
Miothan wrote:Is there any melee necro guide for those of us that haven't played one yet? only found an old guide from 2013 and doesn't really feel all that great to use outdated information.

I'm finishing one now. If everything is fine, it'll be finished in 6-7 hours or so.

Awesome :D looking forward to your guide.
ZerO_o
Destroyer
7 | 0
i have a melee necro atm, but only does 13k dmg, having a hard time killing say single targers, it does ok vs larger groups but a single target not so great lol

also should I put tons of LL or LaeK
destrodudu
Pit Knight
111 | 0
ZerO_o wrote:i have a melee necro atm, but only does 13k dmg, having a hard time killing say single targers, it does ok vs larger groups but a single target not so great lol

also should I put tons of LL or LaeK

Good farming char means good for large places, not for single, eh? Or am i wrong? If you want char who strong in all kind of ubers its amazon ofc. but amazon not the best solo farmer and not the best farmer of big areas. But he can all of it in fact. Just make a choice and try all what you want. I think if you want fast farmer of big areas - you need wolf druid/pounce ama. Wolf fastest cause attack speed is high, but you must have 1-2 gear piece then make your mana always be 70+%. If you want good char for solo bosses - you can use throw sin, unholy caster paladin, light+cold sorc. Necro, trap rat, poison sorc, bow ama to get easy charms. After that you need to farm 500 sigs from nihlatak (druid the best here, cause corpse-rip skill). If you want farming him after getting 500 sigs - its good choice to get SUs, dest diablo too good for farm SUs when you have not good gear. Sorry for my bad english