Some newb questions

Discuss Median XL!
Saint
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hi all, I have some questions, anyone can help?
1. How I can get back my runes when I used in the helm?
2. How to reset my skills without the quest? (Isn't 3 red points and 3 blue points?)
3. Isn't there any scroll to sell?
thank you very much!
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
1. Used oil of conjunction that you could buy in gambler. Bit expensive you are just starting.
2. Belladonna potion can reset your skill w/out the quest . But since you are just starting make new char or finish normal mode then quest den of evil in nightmare.
3. You don't need to identified item here and town portal is free so there's no scroll.
Saint
Skeleton
3 | 0
cletyan wrote:1. Used oil of conjunction that you could buy in gambler. Bit expensive you are just starting.
2. Belladonna potion can reset your skill w/out the quest . But since you are just starting make new char or finish normal mode then quest den of evil in nightmare.
3. You don't need to identified item here and town portal is free so there's no scroll.

thank you very much!
how to get Belladonna potion and 300%exp potion?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Saint wrote:
cletyan wrote:1. Used oil of conjunction that you could buy in gambler. Bit expensive you are just starting.

thank you very much!
how to get Belladonna potion and 300%exp potion?

There is no 300% exp pot anymore.
Belladonna is a world drop so it can drop anywhere.