The Soulforge

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
flamacore
Prowler
16 | 14
Try cubing the soulforge and transmuting it to cycle through recipes. I mean ONLY the soulforge itself and no other items should be in the cube when you press transmute. You should get the different lists :)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1459 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
cyan347 wrote:Hello guys,

First of all thanks for the guide Wys, sadly im not unable to craft via the soulforge, i tried many things still no result.
I might be doing something wrong i guess this is why i do that post.

To resume my problem : i tried to soulforge a Large axe (angelic) with 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes, i cubed the soulforge, an oil (i tried both craft/enhancement), a soul, and a Perfect skull, nothing happened.

What am i doing wrong ? I tried with several items, still no result.

Problem is clearly on my side since it's my first character on median XL and there's many things that i didnt figured it out, Many crafting materials were lost in many process, the noob way.

Btw, the game rock.

Sorry for my english it isn't my native language.

You can only have mod from a group. You are probably trying to add an affix that already has an affix from the same group. Maybe screenshot the item and say what you are trying to add?
imngocson
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
cyan347 wrote:Hello guys,

First of all thanks for the guide Wys, sadly im not unable to craft via the soulforge, i tried many things still no result.
I might be doing something wrong i guess this is why i do that post.

To resume my problem : i tried to soulforge a Large axe (angelic) with 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes, i cubed the soulforge, an oil (i tried both craft/enhancement), a soul, and a Perfect skull, nothing happened.

What am i doing wrong ? I tried with several items, still no result.

Problem is clearly on my side since it's my first character on median XL and there's many things that i didnt figured it out, Many crafting materials were lost in many process, the noob way.

Btw, the game rock.

Sorry for my english it isn't my native language.

Not just 1. You must put in the number of oils or souls corresponding to the number in the square bracket [ ]

For example, if the recipe said Oil of Enhancement + Soul and the number said [5] + [2], you must put in 5 oils of enhancement and 2 heavenly souls.