Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Megatronic wrote:What about nymyrs light reward, with wich charm we cube the sleep? With astrogha or something else? And can we set 8 players difficulty in single player mode or its only for multiplayer and for single we need only magic find?

cannot do /players anymore doesn't work you would need to join a game with 7 other players to get the mf bonus, and I cube sleep with Cathedral of Light trophy for %EF + Spell damage
DarkenLord
Imp
4 | 0
mill3nia wrote:
dfnord wrote:
mill3nia wrote:
dfnord wrote:This is a nice guide, thanks for putting it up together!

Do you plan on adding videos/guides for Yshari, The Witch, Lazarus, The Void and Samael?

I have stream of me doing witch/yshari if you want to check out my vods.. I've since sold my gear for neutraldin I will not be doing any further videos, I did a samael attempt as well (there is a vod) he is very overtuned and imo impossible with neutraldin even with the damage/gearing I did have. I suspect he is only viable currently with super high elemental damage setups.

Sweet. You mean this void of you doing Samuel with a friendly barb? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/378499510? ... &sort=time

It was very interesting, specially the conversation about Samael stats and damage.

I agree with you, it seems elemental damage is the best way to take him down, since you can easily stack "- enemy resist" for elemental damage, but no so much for physical/magic damage. The barb that was showcasing it earlier seems to be using wizspike for extra -70 enemy elemental damage. The video is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKxP6ae9AAI

Anyway, I only asked since the first page has not yet been updated with this info. Thanks anyway :)

yes that's the video. and barb using stormblast not sure on his gear. but yeah samael is very overtuned currently and only ele builds seem to have a shot at it from what I've seen.

What are those "rock" procs going off on his atks?
dfnord
Prowler
19 | 1
It is from the oskill his sword is giving him: Ancients Hand. It is given by the The Grandfather SSU
DesolanceR
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hello,

I was wondering what breakpoints/optimizations do I still need to hit. Here are my current stats:

also here is my gear:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=DesoPal

Thank you
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DesolanceR wrote:Hello,

I was wondering what breakpoints/optimizations do I still need to hit. Here are my current stats:

also here is my gear:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=DesoPal

Thank you

missing phys% MO on some items and also make sure your energy % synergy in skill tree on vessel is 440%+ I don't think you're quite there and are missing some potential damage so put more attributes into energy, rapture should cover all of your breakpoints.
DesolanceR
Destroyer
7 | 0
Vessel is for sure not at 440% yet. I'm having trouble identify what increases that except skill points. Investing in energy seems to increase it very slightly.
igloosPat
Cultist
20 | 3
Any tips for NM Baal? I'm HC and he's doing a lot of damage while I not doing so much to him hehe.

I am in the process of full speccing my A5 merc with TU's but I was wondering if you just face tank him repeatedly or if you have a nice strategy.
Megatronic
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
How about mf setup with vessels? If i have 402% mf its ok? Is there some hidden threshold after which the drop gets worse?
Edited by Megatronic 5 years.
YeetimusMaximus
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I am having an issue where I buff myself and it is not buffing me. It shows my buffs active but the requirements for my gear are still not met so I don't do damage and I get pewped on. Any idea whats going on here?
mill3nia
Cog
227 | 31
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
DesolanceR wrote:Vessel is for sure not at 440% yet. I'm having trouble identify what increases that except skill points. Investing in energy seems to increase it very slightly.

well from your picture you have a lot of investment into vit it looks like, try and respec and put points into energy until that synergy is 440%