Astrogha with Xbow necro

Share your videos and screenshots
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
Pinball wrote:Why you need to summon other summons like Lamia and Ramp?

they take damage instead of me no other reason as for skeletals they boost my spell damage,life and my deadly strike
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So far I used my bossing setup with Kronos RW and Candlewake...now I tried to replicate your setup and I am missing a few things (two charms and strength treasure + wormhole) but the only thing I don't get is how are you able to get 324% fire dmg. I am sitting at almost 250%. What level is your flayer? Also the bloodlust is from mercs Qarak's? And just curious..do you think trying to reach the last breakpoint with trebuchet is = to strength %bonus or even less than that? Can't imagine it would result in more dmg.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
last breakpoint for ias in trebuchet not worth the sacriface , yes bloodlust i get from my merc weapon , my flayers are max lvl and i cast then on swap with shield that has 5 necro skills+hounfor so flayers are lvl 92 and give 182% spell damage
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I see, I didn't know about Hounfor...so my current level is 61. I am missing +1 skill from uldy, laz trophy, (1-2) from rathma and umbaru = 5 skills (don't know if you have any on your wormhole). So that means the Hounfor buff will get me something like + 25 skills? That's crazy.
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
no hounfor gives 10 all skils fixed
CzechMate
Stygian Watcher
42 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ok, now it kinda makes sense...I am missing a lot of +skills from charms and levels (only 139) and also forgot that +5 shield. Thanks for answers
Wigmapool182
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what do you ahve in your sockets?
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
just 2 in the weapon i get deadly strike per fire spell damage and i have a tone of it
AnimeWaifu
Stygian Watcher
43 | 26
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
now do samuel with this :coolstorybob:
mars1
Bone Archer
78 | 3
i have tried him once before with xbow and i failed i will try again soon