Addiction

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2615 | 186
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Jampula wrote:
mosamo wrote:Used to be cocaine for me, now just nicotine and alcohol. I've been about a week sober from alcohol now but only because I haven't had access to any. Just walking over to the store and buying isn't an option because under 21, so just have to wait until I get a chance to steal again. Luckily smoke shops don't care.

Kinda funny that you used to get cocaine but now you can't get simple booze?

I guess there are more drug Dealers than illegal alcohol dealers.
Jampula
Son of Lucion
734 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Point was that alcohol dealers are easier to approach and handle.
Jampula
Son of Lucion
734 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Just released from rehab (again). Good news is that I got some new Sigma players from there. Addicts seem to love D2. :mweed: :D
iwansquall
Mahasattva
904 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Welcome back, and beware of sigma addiction.
Jampula
Son of Lucion
734 | 28
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thank you and I am. Well my relapse got some new Sigma followers, so something "positive".
kingkoopa300
Thunder Beetle
54 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
My brother and his wife got addict to heroin bad for 5 years, my brother stole my dead grandpa's wedding band and total a $6000 to feed his habit. He is clean now, but it took awhile to forgive him. My brothers wife almost died she was hospitalized with a blood infection for 3 month in the quarantine ward, they took her eye because of that infection she now has a glass eye. She has also been clean a year now.

My mother in law also is currently addicted to heroin and she abandon his youngest child which I am currently taking care of (with help of my girl). We are fighting for full custody, she is MIA no idea where she staying in the end police gonna have to arrest her to bring her to family court... or we gonna find her and serve her... so we've been searching... the kid is 14. Also my girl's father OD and died 3 years ago, so my girl and her brother losses a father and the mother is on the lamb doing god know what to get her fix. It's been rough

Lastly is my experience with drugs, Thank God i never got hook on anything, I have tried every drug in the book so i'm no saint, but my drug of chose was molly, acid, mushrooms, and cocaine... I was a hippie didn't like pill... I would use psychoactive 3 times in one weekend until I meet my girl, I settled down but I still used until my ex OD and died, followed by several other friends and acquaintances. Now I know everybody died using way more harmful drugs then I took but I guess I got survivors guilt cause I tell you man, it could have been me hook on H, So I don't do drugs anymore because I have witness the damage it has done my circle of friends and family. If you know anybody that's an addict keep in mind, It could have been me...

Currently I only drink once a week, with friends, and I always cheers to the dead