I need evidence and truth, fair treatment

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
oztor wrote:
zhangc wrote:
oztor wrote:Chill bro, you asked for fair treatment, you got it. Noone is gonna prove anything to you. Just don't break the rules next time.

This makes me feel like an authoritarian kingdom. What he says is what he says.

Yeah I see your point, but you are not in the court or something. You violated the rules and got banned for it. Maybe it was your brother, your wife or your dog, maybe not. You can't prove it either. Admins own their servers and set the rules, so you can accept it or just move on. You can also violate them and get banned.

For example, we play this game with a group of good friends. Does that mean we can't bid for each other's items in the auction center?
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
heamn wrote:Followed through the previous thread, do note that i'm not in anyway affiliated with OP, just feels that the man could use some help for his appeal, at least a fair trial, from my understanding usually admins work things out via PMs to keep sagas out of sight, in this case, not even sure if OP understand where to begin with.

Also guys, chill thy horse.




coc.php
- Major offences: permanent and irrevocable ban from the TG center, forums & realm. Includes, but is not limited to: outcome manipulation and scam attempts.

The only problem that i see from this incident is that the trade rules notes needs some work.

I'm not a native English speaker but did study enough, but even that, it took me a moment to relate false bidding to outcome manipulation after Marco pointing that out from the previous thread.

Also, the fact that another seemingly veteran player didn't catch that, raises some questions.
Let alone that OP is not a native English speaker to begin with.

► Show Spoiler


Would recommend taking this incident as a case study to improve the trade rules notes.


Many of our friends can't use discord chat when playing this game. They can't watch videos and pictures on the forum. It's not very convenient to communicate with you. We have a lot of helplessness. I tried to send an email to the manager to communicate this matter, but they ignored it. I feel depressed and sad about their exercise.
Thank you very much, friend
User avatar
Marco
Team Member
1895 | 1261
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If you go to France and stab someone you will go to jail regardless of you speaking french or not. The language barrier is no excuse. Maybe translate the rules first before you consent to the site terms of service. Most people don't have an issue with it because they don't really need a ruleset to tell them that they (sorry, their "brothers") shouldn't be bidding on their own auction. The fact that you can't bid on your own auction already communicates this, language-free.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Marco wrote:If you go to France and stab someone you will go to jail regardless of you speaking french or not. The language barrier is no excuse. Maybe translate the rules first before you consent to the site terms of service. Most people don't have an issue with it because they don't really need a ruleset to tell them that they (sorry, their "brothers") shouldn't be bidding on their own auction. The fact that you can't bid on your own auction already communicates this, language-free.

So, can I make this data public? How do you think I bid for myself?
User avatar
Marco
Team Member
1895 | 1261
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
zhangc wrote:How do you think I bid for myself?


I don't, there's a bot that does it and so far there's 0 false positives.

And the majority of people that are autobanned like this don't even bother contesting their ban (-:
User avatar
Wotan
Polar Worm
1894 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Guy, either accept your fate and move on or risk aggravating the admins and get on a ban roll.
Stop annoying the community as well with your threads. If you want you can always communicate with the admins through private messages, but then again... aggravating.
zhangc
Grubber
337 | 0
Marco wrote:
zhangc wrote:How do you think I bid for myself?


I don't, there's a bot that does it and so far there's 0 false positives.

And the majority of people that are autobanned like this don't even bother contesting their ban (-:

I don't think that you can break the rules if you don't know the language; What is your robot decision rule mechanism? Under what circumstances will it be determined?
User avatar
Jammy
Heretic
405 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
You got your response. Don't make another thread about this.