New Season: CHAOS - What class and build will You choose ?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.

Choose Your class hero

Amazon
17%
Assassin
16%
Barbarian
11%
Druid
13%
Necromancer
17%
Paladin
14%
Sorceress
13%

Total votes: 183

willyboy
Abomination
151 | 18
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sure I think this....he included also deleted chars...
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
willyboy wrote:Sure I think this....he included also deleted chars...

Did you actually see how it all started?
At first I uploaded this: List of 120+ lvl characters (another player made it on 2nd january)

Suchbalance said that this list is incomplete because it's limited to 1000 characters only,

I have asked if it's possible to get full numbers of characters and aahz provided such list couple hours later.
aahz wrote:complete stats for season 12 (lvl >= 120, HC included, deleted chars excluded):

Code: Select all

144 Assassin
160 Barbarian
279 Necromancer
284 Sorceress
292 Druid
367 Paladin
370 Amazon

PS. It says that these characters are 120 lvl or higher. Deleted characters are not included.
Edited by thunderman 7 years.
aahz
Team Member
503 | 290
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I've edited description in my post...
in first list (based on realm ladder) are only characters with lvl >= 120, deleted characters stays in ladder so they're included
in second list (based on actual charsave files) are also only characters with lvl >= 120, without deleted characters of course
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bear stance tslam barb! Eventually dual conversion via SU Labrys and Boarfrost.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Since I can't play low def chars with any type of sucess, I will for unholy caster/tantrum paladin to start with. I prefer barbs tho, but farming sewers with them. I will try to kill the game with one like I did back in XIV.

Imo sins need a defensive boost skill. Like a Velocity/defense/Flat dr ( Like dragonheart) to help' them in the beginning. Ofc that would be massively op. A drawback like '' Chance to block -2% or Avoid chance divided by half could balance this. Just so they can actually be more newbie friendly for base charms, but in the long run keeping a buff like this would be worse than 65% avoid/75% block.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Johnny Impak wrote:Since I can't play low def chars with any type of sucess, I will for unholy caster/tantrum paladin to start with. I prefer barbs tho, but farming sewers with them. I will try to kill the game with one like I did back in XIV.

Imo sins need a defensive boost skill. Like a Velocity/defense/Flat dr ( Like dragonheart) to help' them in the beginning. Ofc that would be massively op. A drawback like '' Chance to block -2% or Avoid chance divided by half could balance this. Just so they can actually be more newbie friendly for base charms, but in the long run keeping a buff like this would be worse than 65% avoid/75% block.

Honestly, I'm excited to see how Marco decided to buff the sin. A Nagi sin with 50% avoid not attacking, and 98% avoid while attacking (I pulled that number out my ass cause like hell it's actually 100%... theres a frame in there that you can get hit.) Would seem incredibly survivable... But for whatever reason, it's just not. At least, for me it's not. I am not sure what I'm doing wrong, and I'm only talking early game cause I can't get past terror with a Nagi Sin.
vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
In prev forum there is still a good guide about assassin that newbie friendly, detaled, etc. Since there are no any good speedrun/easy charms farming with bad gear videos ppl think she is weak = logic. Or mb im new to this new human feature where ppl lie in sarcastic mode even to themselves and decide to share their thought with others.

To be serious: people if you want to see sin buffed, what wont happen anyway at mxlu stage, you need to show real arguments or you just waste time even for yourself.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2346 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
vadust wrote:Since there are no any good speedrun/easy charms farming with bad gear videos ppl think she is weak = logic.

Agreed. Sin isnt weak, she's just the most tactical class to play with in median(barb would be the close second with all the stances managing) , and by tactical i mean that you have to know what youre doing and not rely on BiS gear to get an afk sin because that just wont work.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Assasins great late game, and damage is never an issue with her. What is needed imo is a way to make early destruction to mid game a bit easier without having to spend hours trying to get good crafts in order to reach max block.

Never tried Limpet sin, so I can't talk about this, but nagisin and even throw have issue in that gap.

I like sin's gameplay, fast and twitchy, reflex based playstyle. But this issue ruins the fun for me. I'm not saying directly : Broken fix plz !!!11! I'm just trying to open a door to extensive thought on it. Any type of advice here is more than welcome
vadust
Bone Archer
71 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Try treewarden, his problems will make you forget about sin's issues and he will be not chaned in mxlu too...

If you have such problems with sin or whatever character/build use those who provide 300% success result until someone will show to community simple/effective/not required a lot of time to spend on crafting step by step working way. This is what most players do last 6 years i play mxl online or make a new topic with your solutions, start discuss and mb if Marco will find it interesting something will be changed but try hard.