MXL: Sigma Announced

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wulf wrote:
cowking wrote:
Wulf wrote:its not as if a merc are being used right now.

Are you serious?

well, maybe theyre used by you. but overall, when I check everyone show case videos / guides, noone has mercs. they just get 1-shotted by everything and they die when you die, which is a lot in a game with lots 1shot gimmicks.

Well, at least mercs are good at getting you to lvl 120. There are some builds/classes that simply lack killspeed in early game (looking at you, throwsin), and then mercs are just fine.

I don't think mercs are supposed to be viable in lategame.
Elendilli
Ice Clan
569 | 71
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mercenaries are just fine. without a mercenary I wouldn't be able to do fauzt with an elemental sorc. ex: mercs nearly unkillable if they have any source of lifesteal. even act 1 mercs people thought were useless are pretty good. bow that shoots miasma everywhere for example makes a1 merc highly valued if u have the specific item
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Medeon Excell : Smegma

Medon ectxell : smegmar iz very good. dem mercz are gud but da waitin' tim ez unbareabled.

:stupid:

Anyways as a real comment, this is looking good. Sounds good and has a lot of cool additions like that new skill tab. Very interesting. Just waiting for the whole release to come out so I can play.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
billy500 wrote:Sounds good and has a lot of cool additions like that new skill tab. Very interesting.

yeah... right.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marco wrote:
billy500 wrote:Sounds good and has a lot of cool additions like that new skill tab. Very interesting.

yeah... right.

:) That tab is cool. I just cant find the image where you posted it.
D24Ever
Prowler
19 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Omg Marco and whist. I have been trolling these forums for the past few years. What you guys are doing for sigma is great. Being a long time d2 fan , I Litteraly can not wait for sigma as it feels like you guys are releasing an entirely new Diablo game. It has been a while since I've read an update. Could you make some sort of thread exclusive to progress. That sure would be nice. #Donations
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
D24Ever wrote:Omg Marco and whist. I have been trolling these forums for the past few years. What you guys are doing for sigma is great. Being a long time d2 fan , I Litteraly can not wait for sigma as it feels like you guys are releasing an entirely new Diablo game. It has been a while since I've read an update. Could you make some sort of thread exclusive to progress. That sure would be nice. #Donations

What would be sigma with progress spoiling the content, gotta keep it delayed until the time is right :)
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
D24Ever wrote:Omg Marco and whist. I have been trolling these forums for the past few years. What you guys are doing for sigma is great. Being a long time d2 fan , I Litteraly can not wait for sigma as it feels like you guys are releasing an entirely new Diablo game. It has been a while since I've read an update. Could you make some sort of thread exclusive to progress. That sure would be nice. #Donations

They already have been providing some updates as they work..
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
atm they're doing some conceptual and boring/repetitive stuff, also waiting for whist to finish some things, so not much to post, even though there's progress.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
tarrasqueSorcerer
Stone Warrior
33 | 2
What kind of conceptual stuff?