Can druids weapon swap and keep forms?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
I've searched the forms but the wording for this question brings up way to many wrong posts.

Simply put,

If I use a sword as a druid to enter werewolf, can I weapon swap to another weapon, like a mace or stave, and still maintain werewolf?

Can I still cast werewolf abilities?

Can I can an ability from one tree and then shapeshift into another form while that aura/buff still applies?

Thanks!
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
Arionic wrote:I've searched the forms but the wording for this question brings up way to many wrong posts.

Simply put,

If I use a sword as a druid to enter werewolf, can I weapon swap to another weapon, like a mace or stave, and still maintain werewolf?

Can I can an ability from one tree and then shapeshift into another form while that aura/buff still applies?

Thanks!

You are free to use another weapon after shapeshifting. But most shapeshift skills require the weapon as well, if you change weapon, you can't use skills of that shapeshift.But if you have a good Oskill that work on that weapon, then you can play a different build.
There are no buff/aura skill (that last a long time) in shapeshift trees. The only passive that can be used by other shapeshift tree is : Wolf's Feed The Pack

-----Simply put, try yourself in a real game, 10 min playing can solve all your concern.
Arionic
Abomination
147 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
tranvanhieu wrote:
Arionic wrote:I've searched the forms but the wording for this question brings up way to many wrong posts.

Simply put,

Thanks!

You are free to use another weapon after shapeshifting. But most shapeshift skills require the weapon as well, if you change weapon, you can't use skills of that shapeshift.But if you have a good Oskill that work on that weapon, then you can play a different build.
There are no buff/aura skill (that last a long time) in shapeshift trees. The only passive that can be used by other shapeshift tree is : Wolf's Feed The Pack

-----Simply put, try yourself in a real game, 10 min playing can solve all your concern.

Yeah, im on now. I made the post while at work, theorycrafting.