Its good

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
User avatar
Sibakys
Lava Lord
91 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Im a dumbass dont mind me
Edited by Sibakys 2 months.
User avatar
bapcja
Abomination
147 | -4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sibakys wrote:I have a 130 UHM I wanna respecc.

Okay, sure!
Sibakys wrote:What's a build that you guys enjoy playing thats pretty good at high levels?

Well, there are few..
Sibakys wrote:I don't want to do UHC

It's meta right now, fortunately, there are other optio..
Sibakys wrote:HM HC

Alright, there's still Neu..
Sibakys wrote: or Neutral.


Maybe you just don't want to play paladin?
Diaco
Rust Claw
84 | 0
There's a pretty awesome lazydin guide revolving around
Deckard Cain's Heirloom
Deckard Cain's Heirloom
Short Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 53 to 55
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 188
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.1 per Dexterity)%
+3% Spell Damage per 1% Additional Experience Gain
+1 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
2% Reanimate as: Horadric Mage
(21 to 60)% Magic Find
''Knowledge is Power''
Socketed (3)
between the posts on the HM guide
User avatar
Sibakys
Lava Lord
91 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
bapcja wrote:
Sibakys wrote:I have a 130 UHM I wanna respecc.

Okay, sure!
Sibakys wrote:What's a build that you guys enjoy playing thats pretty good at high levels?

Well, there are few..
Sibakys wrote:I don't want to do UHC

It's meta right now, fortunately, there are other optio..
Sibakys wrote:HM HC

Alright, there's still Neu..
Sibakys wrote: or Neutral.


Maybe you just don't want to play paladin?

Lol i get the point. What would you suggest then, ignoring what I don't want to play? Specifically dont want to play expensive builds.
User avatar
Sibakys
Lava Lord
91 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Diaco wrote:There's a pretty awesome lazydin guide revolving around
Deckard Cain's Heirloom
Deckard Cain's Heirloom
Short Staff (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 53 to 55
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 188
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.1 per Dexterity)%
+3% Spell Damage per 1% Additional Experience Gain
+1 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Maximum Fire Resist +2%
Maximum Lightning Resist +2%
Maximum Cold Resist +2%
2% Reanimate as: Horadric Mage
(21 to 60)% Magic Find
''Knowledge is Power''
Socketed (3)
between the posts on the HM guide

I think i saw that and it looked pretty interesting, but looking for things I can find relatively easy. I would play a new toon, but it takes so much time to level. I also dont really have anything to trade.
Semigloss
Azure Drake
177 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You're basically saying you want to play an O-skill build. Which I've personally found to be weak (usually) or otherwise very expensive to gear.

Edit: deleted my comment about leveling, as you addressed it just before this.
User avatar
Sibakys
Lava Lord
91 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Semigloss wrote:You're basically saying you want to play an O-skill build. Which I've personally found to be weak (usually) or otherwise very expensive to gear.

Edit: deleted my comment about leveling, as you addressed it just before this.

Like i said to bap. What would you suggest outside what I dont want to play?
User avatar
Glamdring26
Heretic
412 | 27
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sibakys wrote:I have a 130 UHM I wanna respecc. What's a build that you guys enjoy playing thats pretty good at high levels? I don't want to do UHC HM HC or Neutral. Other builds are welcome if there are any.


Paladin has 5 builds: uhm,uhc,hm,hc and neutraldin. If you want to play paladin but dont want to play these builds, you are looking for an oskill build. And those are generally more expensive than normal builds. So what you are looking for doesn't exist.
User avatar
Sibakys
Lava Lord
91 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Glamdring26 wrote:
Sibakys wrote:I have a 130 UHM I wanna respecc. What's a build that you guys enjoy playing thats pretty good at high levels? I don't want to do UHC HM HC or Neutral. Other builds are welcome if there are any.


Paladin has 5 builds: uhm,uhc,hm,hc and neutraldin. If you want to play paladin but dont want to play these builds, you are looking for an oskill build. And those are generally more expensive than normal builds. So what you are looking for doesn't exist.

Fair, I suppose I'll either play uhm, neutral, or level a new toon.